Tromix adds a new full time employee

Mel started on Monday handling all the administrative chores including handling all the customer calls at Tromix. That will allow me to put a LOT more time into getting guns out the door. Production should pick up quite a bit.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Actually, that occured to me, that the guy may need access to Tony's business section.

Tony should contact Makc directly about having this done with a new user account that Mel can use.

We would rather not see anyone here sharing their accounts, for whatever reason. This is the gun business, and we are talking Russian AKMs, not swapping baseball cards.

• 1 month later...
October 1, 2008.

Tony

Is there a waiting list to get on the waiting list in October? :)

easy there killer.....i don't think they need a warm-up for the burning phone line that will happen on that day

October 1, 2008.

Tony

Is there a waiting list to get on the waiting list in October? :)

easy there killer.....i don't think they need a warm-up for the burning phone line that will happen on that day

.........not to mention, if you plan on getting on that pre-pre-pre-pre-list.....you don't want to piss Melissa off by starting the calls early......... heh, heh, heh................ :haha:

Edited by Jeaux E
.........not to mention, if you plan on getting on that pre-pre-pre-pre-list.....you don't want to piss Melissa off by starting the calls early......... heh, heh, heh................ :haha:

As is somewhat known in these-here parts, I don't subscribe to phone calls anyway...

I believe "death by email" is the way to bugger-up things and it works quite nicely.

:lolol: ........ :lolol: ........ :lolol: ........ :lolol: ........ :lolol:

Okay... I'm kidding.... that shit won't happen again Tony!