WTB SAIGA 12 GA 2RD MAG

Gilberts 2 shot magazine link

$39.95 will take you all the way.

I thought I saw those in stock at Gilbert's.

PM Cobra, he makes limiters for the 5 rounders which turns them into 2 rounders.

You could also buy an AGP mag and cut it down, and use a tromix mag plate.

I haven't seen the factory 2 rounders in a long time

well yea those are the factory 5 rounders with the limiter installed at the factory.

I meant I couldn't find any of those really really tiny mags that were made to only hold 2 rounds. I think a member had some for sale here awhile back but they sold out quick

You might give it a try making one. You could use one to make a shorty and toss out the middle section or you could possibly have a 8 and 2 rounder out of the deal if 2 mags are used. It is actually a very straight forward process especially if you don't' worry about the finish once your done as that takes longer than the cutting and plastic welding to get looking right.

See this tutorial thread for s20 mags for some helpful tips. I was a little apprehensive at first but once I started cutting it was no problem. The keep shooting mags might be a good less expensive candidate for this experiment and as a bonus I believe they lack the metal reinforcements of the factory 12ga mags.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=8240

Edited by tshark

Just gotta check the for sale.

I sell them once in awhile. I'm sure You could find some there if You check.

Post a WTB add. But I suggest adding a NICE offer for one. It isn't cheaper just because it's smaller.

Supply and demand. Unfortunately it's not always about the Saiga, it's the money..... :rolleyes:

I have had to shell out dumb amounts of money for 2rd, and 8rd Izhmash mags.

Simlpy. Ask yourself how much You really need one for? I'd go with the 5rd with limiter. Good Luck.

Just gotta check the for sale.

I sell them once in awhile. I'm sure You could find some there if You check.

Post a WTB add. But I suggest adding a NICE offer for one. It isn't cheaper just because it's smaller.

Supply and demand. Unfortunately it's not always about the Saiga, it's the money..... :rolleyes:

I have had to shell out dumb amounts of money for 2rd, and 8rd Izhmash mags.

Simlpy. Ask yourself how much You really need one for? I'd go with the 5rd with limiter. Good Luck.

I really like the 2 rounder I got... Dodgeturbointerceptor is right, A lot of times a trade-out is the better option.