My first conversion. Take a look.

Here is the rundown: Tapco G2 FCG, ACE modular folder, ERGO grip and Hungarian 20 round "Tanker" magazines. I plan on installing a Galil forearm with a Dinzag retainer but the original will do for now. The foreign parts count for this rifle is down to nine.

post-474-1206836518_thumb.jpg

I like it just the way it is,..

That ergo grip feels good doesn't it?

GG

Here is the rundown: Tapco G2 FCG, ACE modular folder, ERGO grip and Hungarian 20 round "Tanker" magazines. I plan on installing a Galil forearm with a Dinzag retainer but the original will do for now. The foreign parts count for this rifle is down to nine.
Nice, and thanks for reminding me I need to get some 20 rounders :D . The 30's get in the way sometimes.

The 20 rounders do work out better on the bench and I just kind of like 'em anyway. I threw Hesse floorplates on them just for another easy US part. (Aces in the hole)

I like it just the way it is,..

That ergo grip feels good doesn't it?

GG

At first I was not sure about the ERGO (almost went with a SAW type) but the more I handle it the more I like it!