GB $742 Stock S12 ?!

Damn, I should have been patient and left my NIB S12 unfired. I got impatient during the 2 weeks I was waiting for my converted S12 to show up and put about 75 rounds through it. I wonder what I could fetch for an almost new S12. :smoke:

$1.99 and I'll even pay shipping to my FFL dealer!

why do the criminals regulate what civies can and can't have?

Aint that the fucking truth! Not only is it the action of the criminals that are influencing regulations that only affect the law abiding citizens...but some of these politicians are the criminals too!

Anyway, last week I placed an order with a dealer in Texas for a siaga-12 @ $465....he doesn't have anymore in stock and has to wait till he can get some more (he said a few weeks). The one thing that kinda scares me is that he said "I'll call you when they get in and let you know if I can offer it to you at that price" He already charged my card too (thats how bad I want one of these things).... so we'll see what happens. :ded:

Watch out for the bait & switch. I'm not going to say you Fucked up or that you got screwed and shouldn't have paid him. I'm just going to say if he says he doesn't have one it's because they're all sold out from all the distributors. You'll probably find some here and there far and few in between. At an increasingly high price and will keep getting higher if they don't import anymore in. You can KISS your $$$$ goodbye. Sorry to say. Did he give you a receipt? Also ask if he guarantees the price quote that way it's a secure verbal or written contract (which ever applies). Hope it works out for you. Welcome to the board and don't be a stanger. Thanx. FMJ.

Thanks for the welcome. I've been lurking for a while now, but I'll be hanging around here a bit....theres a ton of great information to be had and some cool people.

I'm not worried about losing my money on this deal at all...I'm just a little worried if the price gets kicked up a bit...and if they jack the price too high, I'll just use the money I paid them to buy something else (they have my cash anyway so I dont think they would have a problem with that).

I have a receipt in the inbox of my email...and even though I purchased over the phone, they setup an account for me on their website that has all my information and order status. I reviewed their policies and everything, it looks legit...so well see. I'm in NY right now and will be moving back to Texas this summer (the gun shop is in Texas), so even if it takes a few weeks to months for them to get it for me, its not a huge problem. And if they do get it in soon, I'll just have my girlfriend drive down and pick it up for me.

Edited by maroast

Is that your Girl on your avatar dwarfed by the M203 there. Sounds great ma, stick around and your bound to find one. Like you said +$$$$. There are rumours about more coming in, but who really knows? Even the high post guys can't say for sure. If they do come in the country. I wonder if the distributor will be jackin' up the price? Just a thought. Not a sermon. FMJ.

I wonder if the distributor will be jackin' up the price?

I think thats what the dealer was referring to...if the price goes up for him, then its going to go up the same for me....so his bottom line stays the same.

Yeah, thats my girl :wub: She grew up in Queens NY and both of her parents are hardcore liberals who despise guns...this pic was the first time she shot one, and shes loved them ever since. I just bought her a Bersa 380 which fits her very well...and shes getting her conceal carry in a little bit...shes a keeper!

This was the first time she ever shot...The rife was unloaded in this pic, but notice the finger on the trigger...after the pic was shot she turned around and the muzzle followed...everyone hit the deck LOL. But now she knows better.

DSC00186.JPG

I wonder if the distributor will be jackin' up the price?

I think thats what the dealer was referring to...if the price goes up for him, then its going to go up the same for me....so his bottom line stays the same.

Yeah, thats my girl :wub: She grew up in Queens NY and both of her parents are hardcore liberals who despise guns...this pic was the first time she shot one, and shes loved them ever since. I just bought her a Bersa 380 which fits her very well...and shes getting her conceal carry in a little bit...shes a keeper!

This was the first time she ever shot...The rife was unloaded in this pic, but notice the finger on the trigger...after the pic was shot she turned around and the muzzle followed...everyone hit the deck LOL. But now she knows better.

DSC00186.JPG

I also have a Bersa .380. I like the features. That's why I got it. Accuracy -wise, it's not all there, but a nice back-up non the less. I'm glad your future inlaws are Anti-gunners that's all we need. You said she was going to get her CCW. In NY? I'm not sure of the qualifications for approval are, but hope see gets it. And that thing with the gun aiming at other peaple. Well, I have to admit my wife did that also ONCE at the range. In the middle of a bowling pin tournament. She was so happy she that knocked them all down and wanted to see my reaction. Along came the gun. It was like a wave of people ducking. Wasn't funny at the time. Although we laugh about it now. Yeah, I'm still with her. She's also a keeper. I'm sure everyone here knew someone at one point that did that. Sorry, I didn't mean to jack the thread. Thanx. FMJ.

maroast, you said "... thats my girl She grew up in Queens NY and both of her parents are hardcore liberals who despise guns...". My heart goes out to you! If you need some help bringing them around, bring 'em down to Texas and we'll get it sorted in short order. My daughter is blonde & 23, it goes with the territory. She works in dispatch and came in after a hard snowfall (unusual in our area), and inquired, "Hey did you see all the Police Cars?". Meaning did you see all the snow stacked up on the cop cars? Being at a police station you can imagine the response which continues to this day. :)

Just realize that some dealer won't let your girlfriend pick it up for you. I was out of town so asked my wife to go pick up a rifle for me. The dealer claimed it was a strawman purchase and refused to give it to her. Even though that is complete BS (it does not meet the ATF definition of a strawman purchase and because by Texas law anything I buy belongs to my wife anyway and vice-versa), the FFL can basically do what-ever they want and there is not a lot you can do about it. Just a heads-up that there are lots of FFLs that either don't know the law or tend to be super conservative with their interpretation of it.

Just realize that some dealer won't let your girlfriend pick it up for you. I was out of town so asked my wife to go pick up a rifle for me. The dealer claimed it was a strawman purchase and refused to give it to her. Even though that is complete BS (it does not meet the ATF definition of a strawman purchase and because by Texas law anything I buy belongs to my wife anyway and vice-versa), the FFL can basically do what-ever they want and there is not a lot you can do about it. Just a heads-up that there are lots of FFLs that either don't know the law or tend to be super conservative with their interpretation of it.

That's a good point. It's all total and comlete Bullshit . I could say more about this, but I won't. FMJ.

Edited by saiga12fan

Hey guys,

Just came from my local FFL.

New S12 long barrel for $512

He is open until 5. That is way better than 700 or 800 bucks.

Hope that helps.

Tennessee Gun Country

1525 C Ft. Campbell Blvd.

Clarksville, TN 37042

email: Click here to email me

phone: 931-552-2118

fax: 931-552-2119

Hey guys,

Just came from my local FFL.

New S12 long barrel for $512

He is open until 5. That is way better than 700 or 800 bucks.

Hope that helps.

Tennessee Gun Country

1525 C Ft. Campbell Blvd.

Clarksville, TN 37042

email: Click here to email me

phone: 931-552-2118

fax: 931-552-2119

24 inch is the long barrle