Pre Pre-production MD-20

I haven't read the claims that the drum would make it a destructive device, is that true?

I've heard a lot of discussion that it will, but I don't think anyone but a few officials at BATFE is going to know the answer. I hope it doesn't, but if they do it would probably mean free registration for people who already have them, and barrell length would no longer matter since it would be a DD. :devil:

I haven't read the claims that the drum would make it a destructive device, is that true?

and barrell length would no longer matter since it would be a DD. :devil:

I hadnt even contemplated that!!!!. That would be sweet, amnesty register it and then shorten it? That would be one bright side.

Edited by chris410

and barrell length would no longer matter since it would be a DD. :devil:

I hadnt even contemplated that!!!!. That would be sweet, amnesty register it and then shorten it? That would be one bright side.

That's my way of looking at the bright side of it, especially since SBS isn't legal in KS. That may change *soon*, but so far we can't have them. If it changes, I may have to pickup a cheap Win 1300 & cut it down after I get the F1 back.

Come on guys!

:deadhorse:

I know Will. But I just want some folks to realize the shit he took. And the discussion about the Saiga classification into a DD. I hope Mike remembers these members #. I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD AN APOLOGY FROM ANYONE. Specially the ones that want a drum now that it's good to go. Yep. FMJ.