Since comments are disabled on that fiction posted on youtube, I thought I'd post mine here. Either way, they'll read it.

Here it is:

Send in a gun that works FINE with ANY other mag (INCLUDING the MD-20 PROTOTYPE!!!!) to make it work with yours? You've GOT to be F'n KIDDING!

Holy Fuck! This guy is full of shit double talker. Modify the bolt, ejector this, that, my ass. I'm so sick of this product and the Fucking curve ball these Motherfuckers are pitching. This Ass brings up a Tromix text. Hey Jagoff, that's for his conversions not your precious Wraithfaker. I don't care if I get an MD-20 or not. These Fuck-asses need to stop selling a Shitty product. The service Bo-Shit was never offered until consumers started wondering W.T.Fuck is going on here.? Yeah. You got satisfied costumers because they know they got Fucked either way. Cock-suck. The AGP mags he's talking about are 1st generation mags, Goof-Shwaders. Because the guns have design flaws. What!?! I just want to pimp smack the Shit out of his SGN hat right straight off his square pimple he calls a head. I hope he comes out w/more videos. I'll just bash on those also. I'm so pissed he wants to justify and blame their 1st Generation run of crrrrrrap on the reputation of the AK design. If there's an idiot that buys into this now, then they are either rich, stupid, young, inexperienced or all of the before mentioned. Fuck I'm pissed. And koolaid guy don't start with this Shit. Cobra will ban you faster than you can shoot 20 rounds out of an aluminum drum. Stay educated and aware. Hope everyone can learn something from this propaganda. Oops! did I say Fuck? Wraithfakers! FMJ.

Edited by saiga12fan

Nothing new to see here....move along......

You wanna hack on WM, we have a whole section for that called the wall of shame.. hack away.

We need to give Skiboat (The original poster) a chance here folks...

I don't think thats to much to ask.....

here is the link to the Wall of shame. hack away there!

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showforum=71

If ya post it here in THIS thread, I'm gonna delete your post....

Saiga12fan wow I wouldn't believe a word you say! Total lack of moral character, what gutter did you crawl out of ? I have been looking at old threads and taking it all in. There still seems to be a lot of bias so i did a little experiment and called the ffl dealer who sold a drum I had seen, what they had to say was very interesting. Turns up they have sold quite a few of these drums and have had no complaints so I think I'm going to call Alliance and see if they will give me a list of dealers independent ffl dealers is a good place to start for unbiased opinion if that wont upset you too much!

By the way I saw some videos of the saiga-12 florida shoot, they were using the md drum and every time it jammed don't hear anything about that here!

see thats what im talking about, is there a reason it was performing so poorly? The videos didn't say ? Is this an old design or early prototype?

Anyway I'll voice my opinion with a civil tounge, shows discipline and moral character some could take note!

yeh, what he said. come on already, we put it up there for you to see before. Go read the old "wall of shame topic".

I really do not wish to hear a single positive comment on this product if it has anything to do with "reliability service". I should be able to readily and easily alter my BOUGHT AFTERMARKET PART to fit my gun and WORK. this is a goddamn Kalashnakov we are talking about here, people!

I vote this topic be linked to the "other one" and locked. The Russians TOUT that this gun is "reliable under harshest of conditions" and I have tested it myself, and proven it. I dont want to hear no bull crap about "reliability service" any more. Each gun is made a hair different, and that is how the beast is. shoot it a few times, and there you go. SIMPLE.

The new production line may possibly be able to streamline this GREATLY, but it will STILL be the best firearm on the planet, for me and you, in our everyday needs. PERIOD.

I COMPLETELY believe in this line of firearms, especially in the shotguns. I have never seen shotguns that perform like this line does. Period.

for some newcomer to say that my gun should have some "reliability service" due to inconsistancy, I would ask if thier product works in all identical factory guns, in whatever form. Know how its a lie? there IS NO identical form. THEY ARE ALL RELIABLE NONETHELESS!!!!! GO FIGURE!

I'm not banning anyone. I do however think that this thread is about ready to be put right where it was destined to be from the beginning....

Agreed. Where is that dead horse? :rolleyes:

Saiga12fan wow I wouldn't believe a word you say! Total lack of moral character, what gutter did you crawl out of ? I have been looking at old threads and taking it all in. There still seems to be a lot of bias so i did a little experiment and called the ffl dealer who sold a drum I had seen, what they had to say was very interesting. Turns up they have sold quite a few of these drums and have had no complaints so I think I'm going to call Alliance and see if they will give me a list of dealers independent ffl dealers is a good place to start for unbiased opinion if that wont upset you too much!

By the way I saw some videos of the saiga-12 florida shoot, they were using the md drum and every time it jammed don't hear anything about that here!

see thats what im talking about, is there a reason it was performing so poorly? The videos didn't say ? Is this an old design or early prototype?

Anyway I'll voice my opinion with a civil tounge, shows discipline and moral character some could take note!

I will address this DIRECTLY -

I am in one of the florida shoot videos, testing a prototype MD drum. In my specific case, the drum had no malfunction, and I had to eject a single "eaten" round that my s-12 (from having 10k rounds down it and being worn well) did not like! I did not bump-fire the drum out, but I am not interested in drums, either way. I was told that the WM drum would probably perform adequately in my well-worn s-12 as well.

You can buy straight from Alliance. you dont have to go through an FFL. I am sure that all these FFL holders have so many saiga-12's in stock for you to choose from, and have had them in hand since 2003 like many of the old timers here have had.

The MD drum was a TEST product, and had obvious flaws, and was ONLY a demonstration run (25 I think were made of that run, to send out and get feedback from, unlike the other company did), and similar results were found. Even IF the MD drum is inferior to stock mag, which the wraithmaker is surely, it might POSSIBLY be user alterable to be made "reliable" without gun alteration.

I have 10k+ rounds down my s-12. if wraithmakre furnished a drum for me to test (which I will note they did not), and I had to alter my gun to make it work, which they say the reliability part of the adjustment is to do with, I WOULD NOT DO IT. My gun is rock solid, proven, and lethal as is. I would rather alter the magazine, like I have to, with every mag I buy for it.

Now I said I wasnt going to speak on this, now there you go, I have, why doesnt alliance respond to that? stop fucking about boys, lets hear the excuses? I know the gun is made to loose toerances, but RELIABILITY tuning? Couldnt they have picked some OTHER word ??? that HAS to be an outright INSULT to the russian designers and makers of this weapon. if not slander.

...besides, I dont think you can swing any 10 or 20 round mag loaded on game or wing faster than an experienced person will with a 5 rounder.....so whats the deal? a RELIABLE TOY? LOL come on now. that really is what did it for me, guys, to be honest.

now THAT is my final word on it, and I promise you that much. Hard to take.

This is one of those rare times when we are in total agreement B.

You were there at the Fla shoot. Why don't you answer koolaid guy's question...or allow me to now. What the hell.

Dude if you did as much research as you claim you have, and you aren't just another one of WM's shills, you would KNOW that the MD drum that was used at the Fla shoot was a BETA TEST DRUM.....AS IN...... PRO....TO....TYPE. I'll say it real slow for you so you might understand. :rolleyes:

Shall I waste some more time here and explain to you exactly what that means? It is a PRE PRO DUC TION gun part that is sent out to be T E S T E D. Something those people who made that other drum D I D N O T DO. If they had, it would have been discovered in time what a piece of junk it is and why it won't work in most guns unless they are M O D I F I E D.

MOST people don't want to buy a product that will require them to have to PAY to have their gun re- worked in order to use it.

I really really do not understand why this concept is so difficult for some people to understand..... :rolleyes:

<edit>

Well...obviously we were typing at the same time

Edited by Cobra 76 two

and that is that.

I would lock this topic, but i cant anymore.

cobra - please dont take that tone with me in front of everyone :) Im asking you nicely :) see me smiling :) :) :) k? good.

I'm not banning anyone. I do however think that this thread is about ready to be put right where it was destined to be from the beginning....

Agreed. Where is that dead horse? :rolleyes:

:deadhorse:

What we really need is a new smiley with a frustrated wraithmaker owner beating the shit out of one of their drums with a bat instead. Then we could just post that every time someone brings up the subject and be done with it. :killer:

NOW this topic is really over. Unfortunately we are forever doomed to have it come up again and again and again.... :rolleyes::deadhorse: