Romanian PSL for sale at centerfire systems

They're not Dragunovs. Not any way under the sun. The use of 7.62x54R is the only shared trait between them.

They're PSL rifles.

"Romanian Dragunov" is a misnomer propagated by the US marketers to sell more rifles.

I know that. If your read, I said Dragunov PSL, I only included the Dragunov part due to the way they are advertised on the site and in the email. A real Dragunov or Tigr would cost a few K$ if you could find one. I am well versed with the fact that besides the piston group being different a real Dragunov also has a different trigger group. I was just trying to give a heads up to those interested in buying one.

Edited by Saigaczech
  • Like 1
I know that. If your read, I said Dragunov PSL, I only included the Dragunov part due to the way they are advertised on the site and in the email. A real Dragunov or Tigr would cost a few K$ if you could find one. I am well versed with the fact that besides the piston group being different a real Dragunov also has a different trigger group. I was just trying to give a heads up to those interested in buying one.
I'm just trying to keep everybody on the same sheet of music, so nobody thinks they're getting a "real" SVD for 8.5 C-notes...
  • Like 1

"serialized" mags for the PSL, are noteably ground flat on the fronts of the mags, and have a non-pakerized, non-stamped serial number engraved in them. Further, the numbers on mine almost ALL match, but not every single one. Further, the psl-54c that I have (as are most), is put together a bit off, but once sighted in, shoots like a son of a bitch. Thought about selling it, just because ammo is scarce in light ball, and I dont have anywhere to shoot it more than once or twice a year. Im getting tired of oiling it, actually, not used to this Florida humidity and gun upkeep that comes with it.

I'm just trying to keep everybody on the same sheet of music, so nobody thinks they're getting a "real" SVD for 8.5 C-notes...

just get a Tigr and change the furniture & flash hider? that's pretty much it.

Yeah, their advertisement is a bit misleading!!

My TG Romak 3 even has Dravanov stamped on the bottom of the revceiver. I knew what I was buying, but I am sure some people were fooled by the advertising.

"serialized" mags for the PSL, are noteably ground flat on the fronts of the mags, and have a non-pakerized, non-stamped serial number engraved in them. Further, the numbers on mine almost ALL match, but not every single one. Further, the psl-54c that I have (as are most), is put together a bit off, but once sighted in, shoots like a son of a bitch. Thought about selling it, just because ammo is scarce in light ball, and I dont have anywhere to shoot it more than once or twice a year. Im getting tired of oiling it, actually, not used to this Florida humidity and gun upkeep that comes with it.

Well if you want to get rid of it my little brother might be interested, he has cases of light ball that I talked him into buying, 38.00 a case of 440 was to good to last very long.

Also you will see that many guns around Florida are brown in color, if you don't have a dehumidifier in your gun room thats what you will end up with.