Tromix Stock?

Hey guys,

I have a unconverted Saiga 12. I have the saw grip with receiver block from Ace for unconverted Saigas. I want to purchase a Tromix stock and a push button side folding adapter from Ace. Does anyone know what the total length of pull would be from the trigger to the end of the recoil pad? Or should I go with an Ace original stock because you can purchase them in different lengths? Any pros and cons?

Thanks guys

Hey guys,

I have a unconverted Saiga 12. I have the saw grip with receiver block from Ace for unconverted Saigas. I want to purchase a Tromix stock and a push button side folding adapter from Ace. Does anyone know what the total length of pull would be from the trigger to the end of the recoil pad? Or should I go with an Ace original stock because you can purchase them in different lengths? Any pros and cons?

Thanks guys

I have a push button ACE folding mechanism and while it stays attached, it doesn't feel anywhere near as solid as the regular/cheaper folding mechanism. The total LOP shouldn't be much different b/w the push button/normal folding mechanisms.

The Tromix stock is a beauty and you'll be happy with that. The ACE stocks are great too, though. If you want adjustable LOP, look for an ACE M4 carbine adaptor.

Jake

One good thing about the Ace stock is you can get an inexpensive 1" recoil pad with it and it already comes with a 1/2" pad. The Tromix stock is nice but if you want a recoil pad you have to pay a lot more for a limbsaver add on.

One good thing about the Ace stock is you can get an inexpensive 1" recoil pad with it and it already comes with a 1/2" pad. The Tromix stock is nice but if you want a recoil pad you have to pay a lot more for a limbsaver add on.

In the group buys I did, ACE was gracious enough to swap out the 1/2" pad for the 1" pad for the stocks I ordered.

Jake

The limbsaver pad is a bit pricey, but the material really makes for the ultimate firm-yet-cushy pad to absorb 12 gauge recoil. My biggest complaint is that it is not very cosmetic: the edges are somewhat rough-looking which kinda kills the effect when mounted on a really super-smooth weapon. I understand that this can be remedied by placing the pad in a freezer overnight and hitting it with some fine-grit sandpaper. All in all, I like it.

The limbsaver pad is a bit pricey, but the material really makes for the ultimate firm-yet-cushy pad to absorb 12 gauge recoil. My biggest complaint is that it is not very cosmetic: the edges are somewhat rough-looking which kinda kills the effect when mounted on a really super-smooth weapon. I understand that this can be remedied by placing the pad in a freezer overnight and hitting it with some fine-grit sandpaper. All in all, I like it.

I have a internal mounting block and the middle tromix stock never used just installed taken back off. I want to go socom M4 Stock. SAVE MONEY BUY MINE:)

Ralph

Right now I have a Ace SOCOM stock on my Saiga. After reading some recent threads, I'm thinking I'll pull it off and put it on one of my AR's.

The only alternative for my shotgun I like is the Tromix stock. Is the limb saver worth the extra coin?

Eric, did yours come with a limb saver?