AGP has 10ers back in stock

Caution: I tried to place an order and got an error message on the screen where you enter the CC information.

Certificate error, not valid. No gold key appeared.

This was with IE 7.

Firefox tells me that their certificate expired on 4/27/08.

No idea what this all means, but it doesn't inspire my confidence so I'll pass this time.

Edited by John_pro2a
Caution: I tried to place an order and got an error message on the screen where you enter the CC information.

Certificate error, not valid. No gold key appeared.

This was with IE 7.

Firefox tells me that their certificate expired on 4/27/08.

No idea what this all means, but it doesn't inspire my confidence so I'll pass this time.

I should have read your post before I tried. i got the same error message. I closed out.

Tom

where can I get the clear mags from?

The only clear S-12 mag I know of is in Cobra's possession, he sold his soul or something like that to get it... :lolol:

There are some "smoke" S-12 mags that they made in a limited run, but they weren't as strong as the regular black ones and were discontinued

post-1914-1209918259_thumb.jpg

where can I get the clear mags from?

The only clear S-12 mag I know of is in Cobra's possession, he sold his soul or something like that to get it... :lolol:

There are some "smoke" S-12 mags that they made in a limited run, but they weren't as strong as the regular black ones and were discontinued

post-1914-1209918259_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I have been looking for some, I would even buy some used.

I emailed them last week and he told me i could order some and he also said that there would be more coming online and in stock this week. My order went through fine through their site, i just think they were hit with so many orders so fast

I emailed them last week and he told me i could order some and he also said that there would be more coming online and in stock this week. My order went through fine through their site, i just think they were hit with so many orders so fast

No, they had an actual security certificate issue with their credit card processor. It had expired.

It may still be possible to place orders. It may or may not still actually be a secure system. But fwiw I will never semd my CC info through a website that lacks the lock.

No, they had an actual security certificate issue with their credit card processor. It had expired.

It may still be possible to place orders. It may or may not still actually be a secure system. But fwiw I will never semd my CC info through a website that lacks the lock.

mine went through fine, used my visa debit card and only had about the exact amount on it for a few mags so not worried about the certificate but i got my usps online tracking thing and i will get em on thur also