M70 Grenade Launcher attachment.....

id like a grenade launcher attachment for my M70AB2 but i cant find one DPH arms is out of them currently. any other places?

post-5322-1210216324_thumb.jpg

post-5322-1210216477.jpg

post-5322-1210216349_thumb.jpg

here is my M70AB2 with Barney Rubble Trench art or fred flintstone i dont know......

Tapco has one now that's US made and screws onto the Yugo SKS threads. I'm assuming the M70 has the same threads? It's advertised as a break and has 25 ports in it, unlike the originals which either have 5 around the end or none. It looks exactly like the original except for the ports. I've got a pic of one on WJ's gun somehwere...

I got one for mine too so I could use it with my launchers to throw tennis balls at the geese for kicks.

Here's the pics....

post-1293-1210344433_thumb.jpg

With launcher installed...

post-1293-1210344476_thumb.jpg

Tapco has one now that's US made and screws onto the Yugo SKS threads. I'm assuming the M70 has the same threads?
It would work find for a Czech Vz58, but not any AK known.

The SKS uses a 14x1RH thread pattern (along with the Czech Vz58).

AK-47/AKM use 14x1LH threads.

Yeah that makes more sense nalioth...AK brakes should all be interchangeable...well I guess you are stuck going with an imported GL attachment then Medic. Thoise rockets are badass! I'd like to have a couple of those. Do they sell inert ones? Come to think of it I think I saw DTI (DodgeTurbo...)post some pics of some once. Maybe you should ask him about those GLs. He's done a LOT of parts shopping.

Yes 22_Shooter...lol...I realize what century this is... :rolleyes::lolol: I've still got way too much of my music collection on tapes and vinyl to just give up and start over...

Yes 22_Shooter...lol...I realize what century this is... :rolleyes::lolol: I've still got way too much of my music collection on tapes and vinyl to just give up and start over...

No, I hear ya :D . I've still got some tapes from back in highschool.

• 4 weeks later...
Thoise rockets are badass! I'd like to have a couple of those. Do they sell inert ones?

Like these?

b24_4_big.jpg

In Hungary you trip over inert examples everywhere. Not like this helps you, just, you know, i tought i'd mention.

Edited by Agias
Thoise rockets are badass! I'd like to have a couple of those. Do they sell inert ones?

Like these?

b24_4_big.jpg

In Hungary you trip over inert examples everywhere. Not like this helps you, just, you know, i tought i'd mention.

Who doesn't want to repeatedly launch dummy rifle grenades? Only a zombie wouldn't.

Like these?

b24_4_big.jpg

Who doesn't want to repeatedly launch dummy rifle grenades? Only a zombie wouldn't.

What would be cool is to rig a parachute somehow.....