After at least 6 months of procrastination, i finally have these available. These should be the perfect sticker to show you're a fan of the Kalashnikov without pissing off your punk-a$$ anti-gun neighbor. just post here followed by an pm and i'll have your stickers shipped out the following day after payment. 3" tall. 1 pair (2) for $7. ppal preferred. available in white, silver, black and red

Apr-June08.jpg

Apr-June08002.jpg

I"ll take a set. PM inbound for payment info.

hey mark. i received your pm, but could not reply. gave me this: "This member has chosen not to be contactable by the board Messenger". might send me another pm with your e-mail address. thanks

sorry to have to respond on the thread

I"ll take a set. PM inbound for payment info.

hey mark,

got your 2nd pm and still could not respond. if you can pm me again with an e-mail address we should be good. thanks

Here is my e-mail. cassml1@yahoo.com

After at least 6 months of procrastination, i finally have these available. These should be the perfect sticker to show you're a fan of the Kalashnikov without pissing off your punk-a$$ anti-gun neighbor. just post here followed by an pm and i'll have your stickers shipped out the following day after payment. 3" tall. 1 pair (2) for $7. ppal preferred. available in white, silver, black and red

Apr-June08.jpg

Apr-June08002.jpg

I l'l take two sets. PM sent. Scott

enlarge the "feather" length, and triangle size, will take a set of those. Russians may get upset with copy of their proof mark, however. Im a distributer though.

if you cannot do this, PM me, will send $ if you still have any, either way. Will go well next to NRA and target tags on truck window......

• 1 month later...

Got mine,

White and silver sets,

These appear to be high quality vinyl applications.

Thanks!

I snuck one on my Wife's car and she didn't notice for a day or 2,

Heck she doesn't even know what it is,..

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, i have a few of the factory logo stickers available for anyone interested. if there is interest, i'll move this to the 1st post is that is okay.

Apr-June08146-1-1.jpg

These are 3" tall and will be offered in white, silver, black and red. Custom colors, sizes and packages are available for a few bucks. They will be sold in pairs of the same factory and in packages. Please post here followed by a IM. Accepting USPS money orders and paypal preferred Please note your screen name, number and color requested with payment so your order is correct. Totals include shipping and ppal fees. Thanks

1 pair (2 stickers) - $7.50......additional pairs at a discount

10 pack (10 stickers) - $30.00 mix of color and factory of your choice

Close-ups:

Bulgy Polish Polytech Romy Chi-milled Chi-stamped

NKorean1 NKorean2 Tula1 Tula2 Tula 4fin Tula 5fin

MaadiARM Maadi Izhevsk RedBear Molot

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.