No thanks i already have a milspec SVD

REALLY?!?!?!?

Then why in the world would you be asking for a Saiga in that caliber?!?!?

Seems to me if I already had the holy grail of X54 in a TRUE Russian SVD... It would only be "DOPE" of me to ask for something LESS.... or DOPEY... whichever you think is more fitting...

Gee... I already have a Lamborghini Reventon... I wonder when KIT CARS Italy will be making the kit car copy!! That would be DOPE!!!!

Ok, maybe thats a little extreme... how about... I already have an ORIGINAL Shelby 427 Cobra... I wonder where I can buy the kit car version?!??! cause that would be DOPE!

hmm...

I think asking is the only thing DOPE around here... at least in THIS particular circumstance... :lol:

besides...

forgottopostpics.jpg

Pics or lies!!! :lol::up:

:smoke:

^Haha, SVD's are really not that highly appriciated here. We have too many of them i guess. Some people weld in the gas tube and use them for hunting :D

And i didn't say i WANT a 54r saiga, i was just wondering why there isn't one if there is .308 version. It doesn't make sense not to have one in the true russian rifle caliber.

If i stick to the car examples, take it this way: Let's say i have a 2006 mustang(which i actually don't), i wonder when they'll put its engine into a Focus. That would be interresting.

And that pic made me laugh thanks :D I'll see what i can do about pictures

Edited by Agias

Well actually Indy...if you had a real original Shelby Cobra, it would be better to keep it on blocks and drive an AC repli-cobra. You would REALLY feel like a dope if you were out driving one of the baddest and most limited cars in the world, and some asshole ran into ya :sadam:

Much the same, If I had a Tigr it would likely stay caged most of the time and I would keep on plinkin with my PSL.

Thats why I sold off all of my top of the line Microtech knives... like the Exodus and the Walter Brend ground Nemesis I used to own... what was the point of owning something I COULDN'T USE for fear of a minor nick or scratch!!!???!? Fuck that... I sold em and bought GUNS!

Thats why I sold off all of my top of the line Microtech knives... like the Exodus and the Walter Brend ground Nemesis I used to own... what was the point of owning something I COULDN'T USE for fear of a minor nick or scratch!!!???!? Fuck that... I sold em and bought GUNS!

u shoulda traded those knives in for their STG 556 ;)

^Haha, SVD's are really not that highly appriciated here. We have too many of them i guess. Some people weld in the gas tube and use them for hunting :D

And i didn't say i WANT a 54r saiga, i was just wondering why there isn't one if there is .308 version. It doesn't make sense not to have one in the true russian rifle caliber.

If i stick to the car examples, take it this way: Let's say i have a 2006 mustang(which i actually don't), i wonder when they'll put its engine into a Focus. That would be interresting.

And that pic made me laugh thanks :D I'll see what i can do about pictures

I've seen a mustang motor in a focus. Out of a Cobra with a supercharger.

i will stick with my minty no import marked SVT 40 off hand pop 16 oz camp propane cans at 600 yards with open sights and yes i do have the original scope and mount it was fitted with :super: :super: :super:

Did you trade in your ability to punctuate for the gun? :haha:

Just kidding, i'd kill for one of those SVT's.

Edited by Agias