Saiga 12's/MD 20rnd in Maryland

Remember, all mags are legal here, you just can't buy/receive/transfer/build them here. What you can do is drive across state lines and come back with whatever. Possession isn't illegal.

If you search the MDShooters.com website, you will find that particular law - as well as most answers to any firearm question pertaining to our "free" state.

I knew it was 20, but I didn't know if that also applied to shotties. I was on the Wraithmaker site (too pricey for my blood) and they won't sell to MD residents, don't know why. I'm on the list for the MD20.

Wraithmaker=Idiots. They're banned from advertising here.

20 rounds MAX in Md. so MD Arms drums OK here.

What everybody else said, possession aint illegal. Transfer/buying/selling/receiving is.

So let's say you want a AK-74. You CAN buy one and go through the BS to buy a 'Regulated Firearm' but you get (After 14 days or so) a single shot rifle because no -21 round maga exist. You must get your magazines elsewhere/have owned them before the law went into effect.

Marvelous Maryland laws eh?

So let's say you want a AK-74. You CAN buy one and go through the BS to buy a 'Regulated Firearm' but you get (After 14 days or so) a single shot rifle because no -21 round mags exist. You must get your magazines elsewhere/have owned them before the law went into effect.

What about permanently plugging to <20 rounds?

Acer

So let's say you want a AK-74. You CAN buy one and go through the BS to buy a 'Regulated Firearm' but you get (After 14 days or so) a single shot rifle because no -21 round mags exist. You must get your magazines elsewhere/have owned them before the law went into effect.

Acer

<21 = LEGAL

Acer

Why do that? Ask the seller to disassemble the mag and send it to you. As long as you got to virginia to assemble it, it is 100% legal.

Otherwise you can just drive over to virginia and buy them there, then bring them back to maryland. Its 100% legal to do that.

I'm looking forward to moving out of this state. I never got a clear answer from MSP about whether or not the Saiga-12 counted as a regulated firearm (being AK actioned). My FFL and I decided that it didn't. Luckily I have friends in PA and VA to purchase my magazines for me so I can play by Maryland's nonsensical rules.

Mine was processed as an assault weapon with the whole MSP 9 yards and all. YMMV I guess.

I have two S-12's. The first went through all of the "regulated" firearms BS. The second was "cash and carry". It depends on how paranoid the FFL is. Most automatically go the CYA route and make you fill out paperwork as a regulated firearm. I've found that to be the case with the little GSG-5. Some places swear it's regulated and others allow cash and carry.........

Will the last man leaving MD turn off the lights? I'm out of here as soon as I can retire - definitly in the next 2 years. My Saiga's x-fered as "nasty". 20 rd drums are legal, CCW is only for politicians and a few, the government is taxing us into poverty.

BUT the MDShooters forum rocks. All of you need to stop in there ans see what goes on behind the Iron curtain of unchecked liberalism. The Spirit of freedom isnt dead here - just banned!

Will the last man leaving MD turn off the lights? I'm out of here as soon as I can retire - definitly in the next 2 years. My Saiga's x-fered as "nasty". 20 rd drums are legal, CCW is only for politicians and a few, the government is taxing us into poverty.

BUT the MDShooters forum rocks. All of you need to stop in there ans see what goes on behind the Iron curtain of unchecked liberalism. The Spirit of freedom isnt dead here - just banned!

LMAO!!!!! My dumb ass will probably be the one turning off the lights!