Here is an email I got from RAAC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

the regular shipments will be starting up later this month. 12 gauges will start showing up late June or the first part of July. We will be getting our shipments on time after they start up... So a lot of 12 gauges will be coming.

CLYDE WOODS

SALES & MARKETING

RUSSIAN AMERICAN ARMORY COMPANY

877-752-2894

www.raacfirearms.com

Here is an email I got from RAAC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

the regular shipments will be starting up later this month. 12 gauges will start showing up late June or the first part of July. We will be getting our shipments on time after they start up... So a lot of 12 gauges will be coming.

CLYDE WOODS

SALES & MARKETING

RUSSIAN AMERICAN ARMORY COMPANY

877-752-2894

www.raacfirearms.com

I wonder if the increase of 12's coming in will maybe offset the demand a little and drop the price?? wishful thinking i know, but anything helps :dollar:

The other distributers should be getting the new price scheduling soon, or have it by now, that goes into effect july 1st, but I am informed that that price SHOULD remain stable for quite a while. As for the open market price, I am not sure exactly where it will stabilisze at this point.

Will - erronous reply, clarified it, see my following post. Just for you, on Sunday at 5pm.......please do not make me feel that I should need to do this again. I do not enjoy bothering people on business on the weekend, unless it is to talk some shop, or is expected at the time. Please note the time and date of my quick response to your inquiry since posting this initial reply and being incorrect.

btw, when Clyde says "So a lot of 12 gauges will be coming." , he isnt exaggerating, and yes, there is an anticipated stabilization of the 12 gauge price anticipated on the open market at that time, although, honestly, I am unsure of where it will hold at, but I dont think it will be less at any future time........

I hope this helps, and I am authorized by the importer to try to comment on questions like these, in an attempt to lighten the number of repeat inquiries. Also, expect sometime in the near future, for RAAC to become an entity on this forum, and to be releasing information directly to you all themselves, as my efforts here have demonstrated to them, that it will lessen some of the generic phone calls and emails that they receive (which they dont mind customer questions), and you will all be able to consult current information directly from them.

Correcting something above - There will be both barrels coming in, so yes, 22" 308 will be available again soon, as well. Sorry for the discrepancy of my previous post, which I have removed and replaced......

Saigas draw premium pricing, just so that you all know. Its gone up a little bit across the board. 179/279 rifle/shotgun prices are LONG gone......

get them before the laws change, is my advice........I know I am....

• 2 weeks later...

A number of 223 and x39's have gone out to distributors this past week, and you should see them re-emerge on shop shelves very soon, if not already.

The next shipment is already in US customs, which has the first shotguns in it, that are the first to come in, in a while. They are expected to be at the warehouse sometime next week, and will go out to distributors shortly thereafter.

The plan has been, and still is, to have it raining saigas. This is being done due to the threat of a possible change of the guard in the government, with possible heavy gun legislation illegally being put into place.

Start saving your pennies, guys, its ON!

I fear that by this time next year, Clyde over at RAAC will be on a prescription sedation, with what its sounding like is happening over on his end! I am sure that if he keeps a copy of his bank statement close by, he will be just fine, though!