I might be geeting my grubby mitts on a S-12 for $275.00

My freind is hard up for cash so Im threw out some offers to him ($275.00), he is behind on child support so he called me yesterday asking me if I wanted to buy a gun and I said well how about that S-12, so I told him it would be going to good home (maybe gunbroker)just kidding. Hes knows he can always have it back at the right price though.

Wow..some friend.... :unsure: nice

So let me get this straight....you have a "friend" that's in a desperate situation, his kid needs to eat so he has to sell some of his belongings to do the right thing and pay his ex wife. So you are gonna take advantage of him by offering him about half of what his gun is worth, then if he ever wants it back you might sell it to him "if the price is right"?

"Grubby mitts"...yeah I'll say...

dude....I can't believe you even posted that. :eek:

Wow..some friend.... :unsure: nice

So let me get this straight....you have a "friend" that's in a desperate situation, his kid needs to eat so he has to sell some of his belongings to do the right thing and pay his ex wife. So you are gonna take advantage of him by offering him about half of what his gun is worth, then if he ever wants it back you might sell it to him "if the price is right"?

"Grubby mitts"...yeah I'll say...

dude....I can't believe you even posted that. :eek:

No, he is getting back the the 12 at the same price that I got it for. I was kidding! I just said that because we all know how hard it is to come by an S-12 these days

Edited by jon36

Hello

Just kidding? Yea Right

With friends like you who needs zombies or enemy's.

The sounds like a good ole Buddy F--King to me.

Wait until you need help. I hope he gives it right back to you "California Style" because its legal out there now!

My freind is hard up for cash so Im threw out some offers to him ($275.00), he is behind on child support so he called me yesterday asking me if I wanted to buy a gun and I said well how about that S-12, so I told him it would be going to good home (maybe gunbroker)just kidding. Hes knows he can always have it back at the right price though.

I don't know how old you are, but you just learned the hard way that there are some things you don't kid about, and taking advantage of a friend is one of them. ;)

Hello

Just kidding? Yea Right

With friends like you who needs zombies or enemy's.

The sounds like a good ole Buddy F--King to me.

Wait until you need help. I hope he gives it right back to you "California Style" because its legal out there now!

I could not of said it any better!

:osama::killer:

I had a "friend" that was always making me and everyone else he knew ridiculous low ball offers for their guns if he even had a hint that they needed money.

I got even, I circulated it back to him that I was way behind on the mortgage and then let my buddy parade my MP5K around him. He told the guy that he had just bought it from me for $500. I made up a story about selling the rest a pawn shop.

Hey you guys learn how to joke!

I was being a sarcastic about the way I would sell the gun back to him :haha::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar:

Joke? You're the joke. Sounds like your friend needs a new friend. I'd loan any of my friends the cash if they needed it and I wouldn't need to deprive them of their belongings as collateral. Try to sugar-coat yourself all you like...underneath it all, you're still a dick for lowballing him. :rolleyes:

Hey you guys learn how to joke!

I was being a sarcastic about the way I would sell the gun back to him :haha::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar:

Joke? You're the joke. Sounds like your friend needs a new friend. I'd loan any of my friends the cash if they needed it and I wouldn't need to deprive them of their belongings as collateral. Try to sugar-coat yourself all you like...underneath it all, you're still a dick for lowballing him. :rolleyes:

+1 on that

Dog eat Dod world, I already have a S-12 ,I think Ill give this one I just got to charity since Im such a mean freind

I think if your "friend" is the charity and you learned something from this process you are headed in the right direction. Good luck.