• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? That's all? Strange, when i did as little as politely question your hostility towards new members looking for drum info i ended up with two warns for "constantly rocking the boat on the drum situation" and and your constant nonsense barking publicly and via PM. Pfeh. I'm speechless.

Am I going to have to tell you to STFU again????

No, i'm already speechless. It's always the Hungarians who get out of things the worst no matter how much we've done. Just look at Trianon.

As a descendant of the Magyar's, I know I am built to take it......

I'm sure as the same blood flows through our veins.... you can handle it as well.

Man you just don't know when to quit do you? I get bitched at for being too strict...then I get bitched at for trying to stay calm and quiet in these stupid fucking drum threads...

I'M SPEECHLESS! :rolleyes:

Sicktooth, buttsex was indeed mentioned.

Hey Cobra, dig the avatar. SLAYER!!!!!!!!

Thanks... :smoke: aside from that being one of their old greats, it makes a nice new motto for me here.

People like Aqius, and others who think it's fun to poke the bear and fuck with the mods here....will be SHOWN NO MERCY!

If they keep it up til their warnings get past three, they will DIE BY THE SWORD!! :ded: (figuratively speaking of course)

Just as Makc, the Admin and owner of this forum, said in that other recent thread gone bad, and I quote.....

"Are we really going to have a problem over something that has been discussed at length on numerous occasions?

...and if I were you I would apologize for talking to a moderator here in that manner. But who am I to tell you anything, right?"

and...

"If you are implying that me asking you to issue an apology to a moderator for talking to him in the manner that you did above is a conduct to "censors free speech" then, I'm sorry to say that, but maybe you need to look for another forum were abuse of the moderators is welcome."

:nonono:

And WTF is YOUR problem?

I've been dying to use that photo on someone..................................

Hehe ok then.

Anyways, i decided not to put up with you two's trolling anymore, you're both on my ignore list as soon as i find how to add people to it.

EDIT: Ah damn this forum engine doesnt seem to have this feature. I'll have to manually ignore you then :P

Edited by Agias
And WTF is YOUR problem?

Hehe ok then.

Anyways, i decided not to put up with you two's trolling anymore, you're both on my ignore list as soon as i find how to add people to it.

EDIT: Ah damn this forum engine doesnt seem to have this feature. I'll have to manually ignore you then :P

Sure it does. Go to my controls at the top, then on the bottom left, click on manage blocked users and there you are. Have fun!

And WTF is YOUR problem?

Hehe ok then.

Sure it does. Go to my controls at the top, then on the bottom left, click on manage blocked users and there you are. Have fun!

Ah thanks Waltham.

Waltham, one of the great Joker quotes. I have one that should be place in the MD section just a little tweeked. This forum needs an enima. Nothing negative intended toward Mike, just the ones who have a problem with reading previous posts and asking without reading first. :haha:

It has been my experience that one should treat people with the level of respect, or slightly above, they expect to receive in return.

Very true, that is how I try to lead my life.

I also am that way on the net. Just because a person is safe behind a monitor does not give them the right to act like a jackass. :smoke:

Very true, that is how I try to lead my life.

I also am that way on the net. Just because a person is safe behind a monitor does not give them the right to act like a jackass. :smoke:

The difference here is that a whole lot of us know each other personally, so it add another level to the drama/fun/kidding.

And I do think that more chain yanking goes on here than real flaming.

It is just too easy to misinterpret things posted on an internet forum and some people overreact.....

Sicktooth, buttsex was indeed mentioned.

Hey Cobra, dig the avatar. SLAYER!!!!!!!!

Thanks... :smoke: aside from that being one of their old greats, it makes a nice new motto for me here.

People like Aqius, and others who think it's fun to poke the bear and fuck with the mods here....will be SHOWN NO MERCY!

If they keep it up til their warnings get past three, they will DIE BY THE SWORD!! :ded: (figuratively speaking of course)

Just as Makc, the Admin and owner of this forum, said in that other recent thread gone bad, and I quote.....

"Are we really going to have a problem over something that has been discussed at length on numerous occasions?

...and if I were you I would apologize for talking to a moderator here in that manner. But who am I to tell you anything, right?"

and...

"If you are implying that me asking you to issue an apology to a moderator for talking to him in the manner that you did above is a conduct to "censors free speech" then, I'm sorry to say that, but maybe you need to look for another forum were abuse of the moderators is welcome."

:nonono:

It appears to be OK for you to beat the dead horse...........Such Priviledges.

That thead you brought back out of the rubble was supposed to be dead and buried.

Dude I don't know wtf you are talking about, but what you are doing right here is EXACTLY what needs to stop around here. Talking shit to the mods and bringing their actions under the microscope, just for your own personal enjoyment.

That thead you brought back out of the rubble was supposed to be dead and buried.

Dude I don't know wtf you are talking about, but what you are doing right here is EXACTLY what needs to stop around here. Talking shit to the mods and bringing their actions under the microscope, just for your own personal enjoyment.

you should see my inbox......

Cobra, my apologies, seems thats all I get done on this forum is apologize. I need to learn how to make a post without pissing someone off. It was not my intent to attack or be disrspctful. Just thought that thread was closed. PEACE

Just WTF is that supposed to mean!!??????

What are you trying to start!!!!???

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

:haha::haha::haha:

Glad things have worked out!

PM sent Huck.

Cobra, my apologies, seems thats all I get done on this forum is apologize. I need to learn how to make a post without pissing someone off. It was not my intent to attack or be disrspctful. Just thought that thread was closed. PEACE

Nice thing about a forum is that you can type your post, reread it several times, and change what you think needs to be changed to keep from pissing people off before you hit the submit button. Its not that hard to do if you really try.

I have managed to only get growled at a couple of times since I have been here, not so much for what I said but for bringing up topics that had just caused a lot of crap and I didnt realize it, and I have a God given talent of sticking my foot in my mouth after my brain has ceased to function but my fingers are still typing. If I can stay out of trouble, anyone can.

Of course there are guys here that live to poke the bear through the bars with a stick until they get the big black paw. :lolol: