how does one get in line for these special MD 20 drums? its July now and thats when the second batch is taking orders? i don't get it...someone help me here...or just sell me their SECOND DRUM!!! if you don't hit what your shooting at with the FIRST 20 ROUNDS, THEN YOU DESERVE TO DIE!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how does one get in line for these special MD 20 drums? its July now and thats when the second batch is taking orders? i don't get it...someone help me here...or just sell me their SECOND DRUM!!! if you don't hit what your shooting at with the FIRST 20 ROUNDS, THEN YOU DESERVE TO DIE!

What if there's 21 targets? :killer:

After all this wait, there's no way I'm selling either of mine. Sorry!

I wonder how much the MDArms drums will go for on the second hand market once they ship.

There is an assload of demand for them.

Or alternatively, Mike makes an extra hundred or so and lists them on his website right when he ships the pre-orders.

That would leave the speculators holding their product, and help Mike get paid for his investment.

I wonder how much the MDArms drums will go for on the second hand market once they ship.

There is an assload of demand for them.

Or alternatively, Mike makes an extra hundred or so and lists them on his website right when he ships the pre-orders.

That would leave the speculators holding their product, and help Mike get paid for his investment.

To me you'd have to be crazy to resell any drum you get.

Best bet is get them and hold on till you die :)

That said Mike deserves to make a fortune when he pulls this off.

if you don't hit what your shooting at with the FIRST 20 ROUNDS, THEN YOU DESERVE TO DIE!

IF YOU ONLY HAVE 20 ROUNDS TO SHOOT BEFORE YOU NEED TO RELOAD A MAG DURING A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK, THEN YOU DESERVE TO DIE! :haha:

20 rounds should get you far enough away from the zombies...remember that they cannot run...everyone needs to read the Zombie survival guide!

so what happens if i need a 20 round drum and i don't have one? you guys are gunna leave me hanging?

THANKS A LOT!!!

If he does that, I'm getting another pair in addition to the pair I have preordered. :devil:

Yeah, and "no honest man needs a magazine that hold more than 10 rounds"

:lol:

It's not about need, it's about a RIGHT that I have.

i just kinda figured that someone would have bought a few extra to sell either here or someplace else. im just wondering if that person is around....thats all. ill be good with a couple AGP's but i didn't foresee the MD's being so hard to get. i might just get lucky and they'll make some extra that i can get my hands on in the next couple of weeks.

p.s. i call dibs on the drum left in the dirt when the zombies come and eat some guys face off after he runs out of ammo...

Edited by sicktooth
i just kinda figured that someone would have bought a few extra to sell either here or someplace else. im just wondering if that person is around....thats all. ill be good with a couple AGP's but i didn't foresee the MD's being so hard to get. i might just get lucky and they'll make some extra that i can get my hands on in the next couple of weeks.

p.s. i call dibs on the drum left in the dirt when the zombies come and eat some guys face off after he runs out of ammo...

They won't be hard to get once they are actually being made on a regular basis. Just chill and wait and I'm sure they will be easy to order and receive.

www.gucci-sneaker.com discount cheap nike jordan gucci prada shoes lacoste puma trainers at china factory

Welcome to visit www.gucci-sneaker.com,We are a professional shoes and sneaker Industrialcompany, and as af(www.jordan9.com) amous nike shoes factory & Stores and wholesale company.(www.gucci-sneaker.com) air force one

Will someone please send this assclown an ansi bomb or something???????

20 rounds should get you far enough away from the zombies...remember that they cannot run...everyone needs to read the Zombie survival guide!

so what happens if i need a 20 round drum and i don't have one? you guys are gunna leave me hanging?

THANKS A LOT!!!

Zombies: yes you would be fine with 20, and a few 10rd mags. But on this forum we like to think of zombies as a metaphor!! :killer::killer::killer::killer:

From what I've heard on here, No one has ever gotten their refund. They have requested it, just haven't gotten it. Does anyone have Mike's number down in the Bahamas? With all the money he has of ours I figure that's where he is. It is a real shame he doesn't have 3 minutes a week to tell all the people he owes what is going on. I hear that there is no news. Sorry, when you have hundreds of thousands of dollars of someone elses money, there is always news. It might be more delays, but he owes us that. It is real noble that all of his friends answer for him, but where is he? He isn't any busier than the rest of us. I do hope that the drums eventually come, maybe my great grandchildren can get some use from it.

From what I've heard on here, No one has ever gotten their refund. They have requested it, just haven't gotten it. Does anyone have Mike's number down in the Bahamas? With all the money he has of ours I figure that's where he is. It is a real shame he doesn't have 3 minutes a week to tell all the people he owes what is going on. I hear that there is no news. Sorry, when you have hundreds of thousands of dollars of someone elses money, there is always news. It might be more delays, but he owes us that. It is real noble that all of his friends answer for him, but where is he? He isn't any busier than the rest of us. I do hope that the drums eventually come, maybe my great grandchildren can get some use from it.

:eek: you're going to get butsexed so hard for that.

Actually,

I'll be nice this time and save you all that trouble of doing a search.......

From our fellow forumite Tony Rumore:

I received a message from Mike Davidson this afternoon. After several reschedule delays, the drums are now scheduled to start the injection process on 7/16/08. I have no other information.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Let the buttsexing begin!

DUDE! READ! :angry:

WE also have rules about trolling..... read the forum rules prior to opening your gnasty pie hole.....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=27721

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=27719

.... :chris:

What? That's all? Strange, when i did as little as politely question your hostility towards new members looking for drum info i ended up with two warns for "constantly rocking the boat on the drum situation" and and your constant nonsense barking publicly and via PM. Pfeh. I'm speechless.

You know, the problem with the net is no ftf unless someone actually has balls. You bitch have none, but most of us already know that. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUT THE FUCK UP TROLL!!!!!!!!!! :ded:

.... :chris:

What? That's all? Strange, when i did as little as politely question your hostility towards new members looking for drum info i ended up with two warns for "constantly rocking the boat on the drum situation" and and your constant nonsense barking publicly and via PM. Pfeh. I'm speechless.

Yet you continue to cry about shit :cryss:

Am I going to have to tell you to STFU again????

Am I going to have to tell you to STFU again????

No, i'm already speechless. It's always the Hungarians who get out of things the worst no matter how much we've done. Just look at Trianon.