Hey everyone its finally here, its "Chaos Time"!

Chaos will be hosting a once a month free product give away on our website.

To register its easy, just click on the link below.

http://chaosus.com/monthlygiveaway.html

You can also go to our Home page at www.chaosus.com and click on the Chaos Time button.

Also for those of you that have been asking to be put on the List for up coming products, we have streamed line our website to make this

much easier for all of us. When visiting the Chaos website look for new products that have a "put me on the list " button.

This applies to, new, out of stock, and products under development. :super:

thanks Cameron. do you have any products for the 7.62?

p.s. really like your web site!!

Your welcome bro, at the moment I am not, I'm currently in the middle of developing a small tactical drum for the Saiga 12.

your kid did an awesome job on the website...give him a pat on the back from me. cool man...i always love free stuff! i cant wait to see the drum mock up on the actual S12!!! its always nice to see new products...and to see people not being afraid to push the envelope. you and mike have some grand ideas, KEEP THEM COMING!

You can also go to our Home page at www.chaosus.com and click on the Chaos Time button.

Also for those of you that have been asking to be put on the List for up coming products, we have streamed line our website to make this

much easier for all of us. When visiting the Chaos website look for new products that have a "put me on the list " button.

Just want everyone know we now have "Chaos product review" button on our website home page, so feel free to submit your reviews, we working on a "customer showcase" area on our website where customers can show off their builds.Thank you for continued support. :super:

Just want everyone know we now have "Chaos product review" button on our website home page, so feel free to submit your reviews, we working on a "customer showcase" area on our website where customers can show off their builds.Thank you for continued support. :super:

That is a really cool idea. What better way to showcase your products than on customers' saigas.