Finally Done THANKS

Well I am finally done. I have been working on these four Saiga conversions for the last two months. These are the first ones I have ever done and not the last I am sure. Did I say I was done with these rifles well when it comes to Saiga conversions I don't think there is a done. I think I will be replacing the front sight and threading the barrel on a couple of them. I am also thinking about taking off the wood. I just wanted to thank all of you at the Saiga-12 forum for all the information. I would also like to thank all the great companies that provided me with parts Dinzag arms, Tromix and Saigatechusa. Charles

Diesel Enterprises

post-11783-1220488815_thumb.jpg

It is a flip up rear sight. Right now it sits about 1/2" higher when opened than it should. But when the sight is down there is a rear aperture that flips up to use without the sight being all the way up. So for now it works. If any one knows of a low rise rear sight for a rail system please pass it along. I have seen some true glow attachments that i think i can get to work.

Edited by Diesel Enterprises

The Saigatech trigger guards work great with both the 308 and the 12ga. I went with the tech ones over Tromix because they seemed more heavy duty and i was right. Both calibers being larger and having more kick i wanted a pistol grip that would hold tight under the pounding. That is exactly what i got too. But dont get me wrong i used plenty of Tromix parts also.

Edited by Diesel Enterprises