where mikes at on orders

i replyed to mike on the second batch email he told me that i should be getting a tracking number in a day or two. i asked him how close he was on orders.. mine was #1228 he said he was at about #1190 . he said it was ok to post this from email. figured it might help answer some question for those who are still wondering where they sit on the shipping list for first run... i dont know what or how the orders are being processed but this sounds encouraging as it is diligent progress. thanks mike cant wait for next batch...

p.s. my order date was dec 01 if that helps anyone figure things out

Edited by lsgs
i replyed to mike on the second batch email he told me that i should be getting a tracking number in a day or two. i asked him how close he was on orders.. mine was #1228 he said he was at about #1190 . he said it was ok to post this from email. figured it might help answer some question for those who are still wondering where they sit on the shipping list for first run... i dont know what or how the orders are being processed but this sounds encouraging as it is diligent progress. thanks mike cant wait for next batch...

p.s. my order date was dec 01 if that helps anyone figure things out

I WAS 1044, ups called and said it was scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Umm, I am EV-2707. I see that he has 257 springs available. I wonder if I order now will they be included in my drum shipment?

Yes, he said all your orders will ship together(except drums from 2nd run), and they will be qued by your first order number. You should order it ASAP though befor 2707 gets qued.

CJG

Yes, he said all your orders will ship together(except drums from 2nd run), and they will be qued by your first order number. You should order it ASAP though befor 2707 gets qued. CJG

Good that will save me $12 shipping on two little springs.

Yes, he said all your orders will ship together(except drums from 2nd run), and they will be qued by your first order number. You should order it ASAP though befor 2707 gets qued. CJG

Good that will save me $12 shipping on two little springs.

You might still get charged some additional shipping because when you place that order, the site doesnt know that those springs can go in a box of a previouse order. on the bright side, you will have them as soon as you get your drums.

CJG

Ok, as of last weekend, Mike was up to 1800+ shipped. Any Idea where he's at this week, only asking cause i'm like 600 order numbers away, and getting antsy. I'm hoping that he might be closer this week, but havent heard anyone reporting tracking numbers or the typical weekly report from Mike. Also I watched the test videos he put up, and all I can say is awesome, and, I liked the way he just tossed the WM drum when he was done running over it :lolol: . I cant wait, I have been reloading shot shells for the last month, Have about 2500 rounds to get rid of. I just started my conversion, and it will be done this week, waiting on a few things to finish it up. Just wanting to know, and thanks once again Mike for your deligence and perserverence for a great product. Huzzah!