I've placed my MD-20 Order, has anyone else yet?

At only a few minutes after 7pm, I placed an order for my MD-20 on MD Arms' website. There were 994 available when I started and 990 after I placed my order, so it would appear they are selling very quickly. Anybody else here gonna try to get one or three for before the 20th of January???

Just ordered mine again now. I was thinking it was going to be 50% down and 50% at shipping but no big deal it's all paid for now just waiting again for that faithful day. First drum works awesome. Better get them now before you may not be able to depending on who gets in, in november.

Well guys I have had my drum on order for a long while! If I knew what I knew now I would just buy one off of gunbroker. I think someone is selling them for him up there? For as little as $50 more than I paid. Beats waiting a yr:) In case you were not aware. Save you some waiting.

Just ordered mine again now. I was thinking it was going to be 50% down and 50% at shipping but no big deal it's all paid for now just waiting again for that faithful day. First drum works awesome. Better get them now before you may not be able to depending on who gets in, in november.

It is only 50% down minus shipping cost. The order confirmation email has caused some confusion for many but I think I have that fixed now. You won't be charged in full. Thanks everyone for ordering!

Well guys I have had my drum on order for a long while! If I knew what I knew now I would just buy one off of gunbroker. I think someone is selling them for him up there? For as little as $50 more than I paid. Beats waiting a yr:) In case you were not aware. Save you some waiting.

I am not selling on gunbroker. Wish I could for the money they are pulling there, but can't. I don't have anyone selling for me either. Anybody that is selling a drum is selling for themselves. The only drums I have sold have been through my site. Your order will be shipping soon and I'm sure shortly you will be glad you didn't purchase from Gunbroker.