(SIC) CCONVERSION

Gotta give it up for dedication. Doin' it on the floor yet...........

Is that an apartment?

You should keep an eye in the paper or behind buildings for old desks/tables/shelving. The older the heavier duty. I got a desk in my garage now with 1 1/2 in top. They were throwing them out at the local chemical plant. Makes a great workbench. If you are gnna work on the floor, try an appliance store for heavy duty cardboard.

I once built a CJ5 in a rented storage unit. My garage was full and I needed to get it done:)

Whatever it takes:)

Elvis-ITS THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT! smokes and beers is the way to building it right...

BigD45-yes that's the new surefire HG it works great!

Surly-I don't know why, but my buddy strictly drinks coors LIGHT! I only drink that crap when im hung over with tomato juice!

Bean-its not a dorm! i hate room mates and feel the need to kill them...

PVT joker-yes i am, well...in spirit...did ALL my English reports on them back in high school. first album is still the best! my mom had a GIANT console record player, like the size of a desk. we played the first slipknot album on vinyl all the time, got stoned and played with wax candles...we made a wax city...ahhh...the good old days....

gas giant-great idea...but my deposit was $2350...there's WAY more than $250 worth of damage in here...that's what happens when you drink vodka and energy drinks together...and the grinder stays...i need it for work. i actualy got 2 because i use them so much :)

73cj5-i actually have an empty garage but i was too lazy to go out there. i bet if i was a haji the cops would have been called! i kept yelling at my friend to turn the vacuum off lol. i do need to get some kind of setup in the garage tho, i need to start building these damned kits soon!

Elvis-ITS THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT! smokes and beers is the way to building it right...

BigD45-yes that's the new surefire HG it works great!

Surly-I don't know why, but my buddy strictly drinks coors LIGHT! I only drink that crap when im hung over with tomato juice!

Bean-its not a dorm! i hate room mates and feel the need to kill them...

PVT joker-yes i am, well...in spirit...did ALL my English reports on them back in high school. first album is still the best! my mom had a GIANT console record player, like the size of a desk. we played the first slipknot album on vinyl all the time, got stoned and played with wax candles...we made a wax city...ahhh...the good old days....

gas giant-great idea...but my deposit was $2350...there's WAY more than $250 worth of damage in here...that's what happens when you drink vodka and energy drinks together...and the grinder stays...i need it for work. i actualy got 2 because i use them so much :)

73cj5-i actually have an empty garage but i was too lazy to go out there. i bet if i was a haji the cops would have been called! i kept yelling at my friend to turn the vacuum off lol. i do need to get some kind of setup in the garage tho, i need to start building these damned kits soon!

I still want my microwave back. Nice build and sweet work area. My first conversion I did on the kitchen table while the family sat on the floor and couch eating dinner.