couple other AKs I have. Purists welcome to beat me over the head &#33

Yeah that texture throws me off, but that could be a good thing,... WHAT IS IT??

under body coating??

Had it done along with the camo by www.parabelluminc.com. It is hard core stuff! Basically told them how aggressive I wanted it and where to put it and they did the rest. Not sure what they use, feels like polymer or resin or something. Very hard to the touch, so not like the truck bed liner jobs you see....this is pro grade stuff.

They also did the forend extension of the SBR AK as well. This was not a real extended micro galil forend, I had them make it that way for me.

Wow never knew I'd get such a large response for a simple comment like that :D. I must say the camo jobs especially the bottom one are excellent and I'm a BIG fan of bayonets, so those two fine rifles you have there made my day!

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice.

Did you make the rears on the shorty? And where did you get the Galil rears for the full size?

Sorry for very late reply. Been working alot of O.T. .................

The sights came on the gun. It was made by Red jacket Firearms and came as a stripped down pistol. They no longer carry them in stock.

Sbr'd it and converted it.

Very well done. I dont like the textured look on the shorty, but otherwise, that is bad ass.

I see you improvised a method for slinging lefty. NICE!!!!

Yeah, I had too !!!!!!!!

Lefties do not get alot of options on ak type weapons.

Thanks for the comments. I really like this thing. Handles very well.