Umm, first give me a detailed pic of your trunk, liscense plate, and home address ;) lol, best way in a traditional car trunk is a trunk lid rack, what some LE's use, or used to in the older cars. there's plenty of options if you wanna look, but i doubt your gonna need to do that.....foil hat anyone?

http://www.uscav.com/Productinfo.aspx?prod...5&TabID=548

Edited by Vultite

Well if your going to do it right you might as well get 3 days rations and a gas mask and at least an ammo can with 400rd of ammo. No since in doing it half-ass and don't forget a 24 pack of bottled water. :killer: It's what the rest of us carry with us all the time you know just in case..............hmmmmm

I just toss mine in the trunk of my jeep in a rifle case. I keep the magazine free from the rifle inside the case, and 40 rounds of barnaul in the center console. I put a couple old coats/jackets over the case so it just looks like I have a bunch of old nasty work close back there.

BTW, I have seriously considered taking my 30-30 with me for my work car. You are not alone. I don't work far from Baltimore city either... :cryss:

s 12 in the trunk is ok but Im gonna have my G 19 on me in my smart carry holster all day I have to goto Atlanta,wish me luck

:eek: holy crap talk about going from the frying pan into the fire if you know who doesn't get in. Good luck.

I use one of these riveted to my trunk lid. I disconnected my remote trunk latch at wired it to the gun lock. I open the trunk with a key and push button on the key fob for the trunk and the gun pops out into my hand. http://www.galls.com/style.html?assort=gen...09&cat=2693

This needs video. That sounds awesome!

... I open the trunk with a key and push button on the key fob for the trunk and the gun pops out into my hand. http://www.galls.com/style.html?assort=gen...09&cat=2693

Now *that* sounds slick! I second the vid req!

Thanks for the support guys. I hope everyone's awareness is heightened as many have said...we are living in "interesting" times! :cryss:

I rigged something last night with nylon straps and all-weather velcro...cheap (free!) and easily removable. I'll try to get pics tonight; I need to krylon it black so it's tactical! :smoke:

You guys keep in mind that in Texas, you have have your rifle/shotgun locked and loaded right in the front seat with you, if you wish.

Handguns the same, but they must be concealed.

Totally correct and good info! Also totally illogical, but that's why we need to know our laws instead of relying on "common sense"... a rant for another day. :cryss:

Edited by 1gun