Great guys, backed up as hell right now. My dad's S12 is over there right now getting converted. They have been patient with requests and the natural mind changes that come with something like this. I can't vouch for their work yet.

But if you are looking for someone to do work there are several companies that support this site and its members and from what I've heard they all do great work. Ben and Tom at CGW are doing mine right now and are great guys to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, we have.

DoctorCheney223 was posting here, but evidently didn't want to pay the $5 to advertise.

They do quality work and offer excellent customer service.

I have tried (several times) to become an advertiser here but I didn't get a response. I responded in a post who I was without promoting Henderson Defense and was slammed by two moderators for it. One of the admins sent an apology for the incident and I replied that it was not a problem and please let me know what it takes to become an advertiser. I didn't receive a response from that reply so I can only assume that we are not welcome here?

If somebody who runs this board can contact me at RCheney@hendersondefense.com I would LOVE to advertise here but I can't get a response.

BTW, it's only $5 to advertise here?

thanks,

Ron

It is $5.00 to become a contributor... and that allows you to post for sale adds in the for sale section, etc...

It does NOT allow you to become a business member, which will get you banner adds, clickable links, and your own sub-forum section for your product listings, Q & A, etc...

I have left a note to Max ( The owner of Saiga12 ) to check into this thread, and hopefully he will contact you with the pertinent information and get you taken care of in a timely fashion. He has been out of the country lately, on business in Russia, so that is very likely the reason he was not in touch with you previously.

:smoke:

No sir. It's $100 a month to advertise here and no you were not slammed. You were simply reminded of the rules which you obviously needed to know about. If you would like to discuss advertising with us I would be happy to speak with you on the phone and help you set up your account. All this talk lately about people trying to advetise here, and being turned away is way off base and we are trying our best to remedy that. I am sorry if you felt turned away and I am reaching out my hand to help with the situation. I'm PMing you my phone number right now. Will you please call me?

No sir. It's $100 a month to advertise here and no you were not slammed. You were simply reminded of the rules which you obviously needed to know about. If you would like to discuss advertising with us I would be happy to speak with you on the phone and help you set up your account. All this talk lately about people trying to advetise here, and being turned away is way off base and we are trying our best to remedy that. I am sorry if you felt turned away and I am reaching out my hand to help with the situation. I'm PMing you my phone number right now. Will you please call me?

If he don't, I will!

1911 :lolol:

Thank you for the help... I reallly do appreciate it. One of my offices almost burned down (half of the the office complex burned down) so I have to go meet some folks from a clean up company but I will definitely contact you.

thanks!!!

Ron