• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a plan. I just called Beau up and he said that he is pretty bussy this week, but will try to find time to see when he can do all this.

Let me know what you want to do for a location to meet the guy or anything like that. Mall of America is what i am thinking can work for the both of you.

I will send him a check for the $350 and he will just give you a money order, or let me know if the weekend works for you.

I have Saturday off from work. Just for the reason that Beau might not be able to meet you sometime this week, but i am pretty sure it would work for you to meet him.

Ricky

Edited by ricardomagana

Sounds good man, 2 pm works best for me! I will head out of Worthington at about noon!

See ya then, call my cell phone when you are there. I am thinking the Culvers in Mankato works as a good place in the River Hills Mall .

I drive a 95 White Monte Carlo. Just call the cell when you are there!! I will meet you at the Culvers parking lot in the River Hills Mall!

Ricky

Culvers is some good stuff!! A frozen custard is really low fat ice cream given a custard name, or so i think.

Culvers Butter Burgers are AWESOME!! they are spendy like hardee's new burger, but taste better and the meat is good, they are greasy, but it's all from the natural meat. It's good stuff man ! !

Kudos to you too man, you sound like a cool guy with dedication to the United States Armed Forces

See ya Saturday!!

Ricky

Edited by ricardomagana
HAHA!! I was there 35 minutes before the meet, I am just to ADD to sit still, so i drove around for a while.

FYI, This gun is sWeet! I shot 30 shells after i got home! wow, it can cause some damage!!

Love it! Deffinetly a keeper!

dodge, what else you got for sale?

Ricky

Funny dude..i got to the rally point at 0830....i went to SuperWalMart....lol :lolol:

dodge?what else ya got?

Got $6,000.00 ricardo?

Do you know what a .50BMG can do to a car door?.....or 10 car doors!!!lol

Barrett M82A1 .50BMG (3) 10 rd magazine. sorry no scope..and no ammo....

sorry brother. but i don't have a payment plan......took me 2 full years of saving money when I rotated back and forth to Okinawa in the Marines to afford this....And I needed my dad to take my money and buy it in SanDiego..At a f'n PAWNSHOP..lolololol..can you believe it? I couldn't pass. After I got out I had it registered to me in KY where my dad lives. lemme know.

what do you want for the 50? show pic, give detailed description of ANY scratches, damage, rounds through it, included extras, brass, etc. I will pass the info along to someone I know in the market for that exact rifle and see what they think, and if they want to get in touch.

what do you want for the 50? show pic, give detailed description of ANY scratches, damage, rounds through it, included extras, brass, etc. I will pass the info along to someone I know in the market for that exact rifle and see what they think, and if they want to get in touch.

Tell you straight BVAMP..... after messing around with ricardo testerday, i spent a lot of time on-line with the big50 club......did you know CA just outlawed these?

I am not selling unless the offer is right.......I'm actually looking at fixed 10x right now for it......

All I need now is ammo in affordable bulk.

This is one to keep. I know this will be a DD, or a NFA class3, or some other BS that is un-american someday soon.

And my son will love to shoot this years from now. He's almost 5...were getting there.

yes I am well aware of the ban in CA on them, as well as proposed legislature in many states working to do the same. the rounds themselves have increased about 1/3 in price in the last year or two alone. they used to be a buck a round, now are 2-3 a pop. definately a round to look into reloading. If you dont wish to sell it, then I wont find you a buyer here. Ill probably buy one myself in the coming year if funds permit, and at the least, i am looking into buying a ferret50 which is an AR upper conversion to single shot 50. more economical for me going that route, but I DO know collectors that want the barrett here.

I dont blame you for not wanting to part with it. If you arent really looking to sell it, forget about it being worth anything and keep the thing. chances are not only will you never be in a position to acquire another, but that there wont one to be had.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.