here it is, the gun talks for itself...........

fyi.... dry lube, works wonders for freeing up a new folding stock.

HUH, didnt know i couldnt edit topic description? to correct myself, this is my second S-12 but the first converted one.

post-6708-1227058903_thumb.jpg

post-6708-1227058930_thumb.jpg

post-6708-1227058944_thumb.jpg

post-6708-1227058958_thumb.jpg

post-6708-1227058988_thumb.jpg

post-6708-1227059007_thumb.jpg

Edited by mavrick16o

Yo! I'm the REAL SHADY... :smoke:

The only thing more cool than meeting and talking to this many cool guys, with the same interests, is actually meeting the ones who are close enough to physically get together and work on guns.

Enjoyed it bro!

:super:

The only thing I'm missing is the peep sight, but we got a damn near carbon copy S12....that must be a Cobra S12 Signature Custom.

Yes sir, Cobra does nice work...if she runs 1/2 as good as mine does you'll be happy as a pig in shit bumping AGP's from the shoulder!

Newbie question here- Love that peep sight and conversion. How should I go about contacting Cobra for similiar work or to get on a waiting list?-------maybe I'll shoot him an email.....

BTW- As my forum name implies, I aint the brightest bulb in th gun store. :smoke:

Edited by numbnuts
Newbie question here- Love that peep sight and conversion. How should I go about contacting Cobra for similar work or to get on a waiting list?-------maybe I'll shoot him an email.....

BTW- As my forum name implies, I aint the brightest bulb in th gun store. :smoke:

Sorry but I just saw this. It was a really busy weekend...

Gee thanks guys! Glad you are enjoying them! Racegal says thanks too Bob... :wub: Yeah Mike, yours is almost identical to his. Me likes that setup!

Numbnuts...lol.... I could build you one, but until I get my license, you would have to bring it here and let me work on it in your presence, just like these guys did. I'm in NC so if you are close by, drop me a line. I love building them. AK and Saiga build parties are fun. I've converted every type of Saiga except the new .30 06's and have at least one of each of them.

I put those gas tube covers on all my S-12 conversions. (well most...)

It's a slightly modified, steel vented upper HG made for an SKS. I like the way they look and feel on the S-12 and they do work for dissipating heat and protecting your hand from burns when doing some heavy blasting.

I have them for sale in my section. Speaking of that, I guess I should move this whole thread there....

Hey Mav, added a little more light to a couple of your pics.

post-1293-1227535423_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1227535432_thumb.jpg