What about bayonets for an AK 100 series?

Why would you wait long enuff to use a bayonet before you RUN :shocked:

cut a fence, cut your steak, hack a piece of wood, light prybar, dig out those pesky weeds growing up between the concrete...

I've used a cheap CEMETE bayonet for all of that... it hasn't been used on a person :haha:

Anyone know the best place to find those newest style bayonets? Are they Bulgarian? Looks like K-var is sold out of everything regarding bayonets....

I have a couple of them headed my way. If you are interested, I might be willing to part with one when I get them.

These are exactly like the photo, only used.

The first one I got was used but really great shape.

Let me know if you are interested?

louielouie

p.s. price depends on the condition. I figure if they are really in pretty decent shape I was going to ask $60 and that would include shipping to you. That is a hell of good price. These are the real deal with the polymer handle.

Anyone know the best place to find those newest style bayonets? Are they Bulgarian? Looks like K-var is sold out of everything regarding bayonets....

I have a couple of them headed my way. If you are interested, I might be willing to part with one when I get them.

louielouie

p.s. price depends on the condition. I figure if they are really in pretty decent shape I was going to ask $60 and that would include shipping to you. That is a hell of good price. These are the real deal with the polymer handle.

:eek: They're worth that much?

I made him an offer via PM for quite a lot less.

louielouie

nalioth,

Heck, I might another want one too, how much?

louielouie

p.s. For a brand new one I would trade an Israeli M7 bayonet/ fighting knife.

Edited by louielouie

louielouie

I saw one on gunbroker some time ago and it sold for $120!

I saw one on gunbroker some time ago and it sold for $120!

I guess the OP got a good deal, then.

The rest I'll stick up on GunJoker :haha:

Nalioth,

Seriouly, if you have a new one and want to sell it PM me and we can work something out!!Really.

Thanks,

louielouie

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone has one of these to sell shoot me a pm. Been looking for one for my ak103 clone.

Thanks

Oak

I have one Bulgarian "AK 103" or AK74 bayonet left. Price is right, so if you are interested PM me.

post-5881-1228090336_thumb.jpg

louielouie

If anyone has one of these to sell shoot me a pm. Been looking for one for my ak103 clone.

Thanks

Oak

I have one Bulgarian "AK 103" or AK74 bayonet left. Price is right, so if you are interested PM me.

post-5881-1228090336_thumb.jpg

louielouie

Hey umm what are those characters stamped into the end of the scabbard and the grip? On the russian one i have, those were removed in a very cruel way.

They are the last 4 numbers of the serial number of the rifle they were issued with.