SAIGA-12 19" WHERE R U??????

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

caspian?

i did search....i am a bit scared at the thing i've heard...that the gas system shits the bed when you cut a 22" to 19"......

.....I have one with adjustable sights unless it has been sold already ( I have it on consignment in a gun store)...................

how much? i want it? call the store. get info. i'll go to my gunstore who i've called today. he needs dealer name, serial number , make, model, etc.

how much do you want?

you will of course find me attentive!

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

.....Up $50 eh :devil: ........Seriously, I called the gun store & had them put it in the safe......Price wise , I paid $320 (w/ adjustable sights :rolleyes: ) , How about $300 + shipping? (Didn't buy it as an investment).......BTW: It has factory BHO & is like new with about 50 or so round fired thru it......Guess you can PM me to make further arrangements.....

Edited by Oldwheat

just called...they don't have the stock the website says...and they don't actually have the shotguns...they said we may be able to get these form elliot brothers whoever they are.. makes me leery to think someone that doesn't have it in stock can actually get it....they said .410 mostly. no S-20, and no 22" .S-12, or 19" w/o choke

THEY DO HAVE WHAT I WANT....SAIGA-12 19" WITH CHOKE........400.00!!!if they can get it. the website is not on the money from what he said on phone.

they have no mags. no accessories.

fugg :cryss:

If you are talking about baileys thats right. They dont stock much of anything. I bought both of my sigas from them but it took a while to get them. They weren't nearly as high either. I think they have realized there will be no more of these for a while.

Edited by jtoddellis

yeah..it was baileys....they said they will call me if they can actually get a Saiga-12....they haven't called me...they told me they would call right back.....that was over a half hour ago...and they were on the phone with whomever they could get them through when i called.....

olwheat...i didn't see your reply.........one sec....

....I'm not familiar with the flash hider in question but if it is designed to go into the Saiga choke threads then a gunsmith with the proper reamer & tap could do the job....However, it would probly be cheaper & just as efficient to adapt the flash hider to fit the unchoked barrel................

BTW: Wouldn't it be necessary to add the required # of U,S made parts prior to adding a flash hider in order to keep ATF off your butt?.................

Edited by Oldwheat
You said you were in the marines....

How do you know so little about firearms?

you saaiiiddd you were in the meereennes........ :rolleyes:

are you doubting my service..lol.....who cares...I'm the one with the bad haircut, tattoos, and medals in my shadowbox...buy me a beer..i'll tell you some shit.....

annnyy-way.....sorry i know so little about non-us firearms.....i'm an american.... 28years old...been in corps since 17th birthday...no shit....parents signed the waiver(hmm thank them/ curse them..hmm)

imho...becoming more than a user-expert on foreign weapons is up to the individual...US military doesn't cross train enough for service members imho

Can only speak for the Corps though....they offer a small arms weapons course(never been) i wasn't marine corps security forces, or marine security gaurd(embassy duty)...just regular infantry 0331.. anyways..that is an hk class all the way....and they have a foreign weapons course...2 days :rolleyes: rpk...rpd..ak-47 variants....not much else..

Ask me anything you want about US SERVICE RIFLES & WEAPONS..especially HMG's...bring that shit.....

sorry to chafe any foreskins on any armchair commandos in here...but i think ak variants are 2nd tier compared to AR's...my opinion....read my mind for my attitude about your opinion.........

i wanted something to beat on...this saiga looks good. questions answered bub?

Hey, I wasn't saying it to be mean....

My heads just spinning from all of your posts still! :super:

You should just PM someone and have all your questions answered or use the search function and you will find every question you have asked answered.

Edited by swiftvision

umm?.......NO

forums are for learning.....

I know what a search button is. thanks. hmm.. is it possible for new data to be found about these shotguns since those old postings. yes. Want folks to stop asking same questions. Start a thread Tack on just those FAQ.

Besides. Things seem to have changed alot since just last year. And even more since Sept, 04.

But thanks for the concern.

Swiftvision- Easy on the man, he's a jarhead! He's trying to build something, and that is not anything they are trained for! When the core needs something built,they call in the Sea Bees! Even when it's a Marine that needs fixing the corpsmen are sailors! Marines are trained to BREAK SHIT! (and a very good job they do!)

It usually takes YEARS to get the brains back into the Marine after boot camp, we have here a guy trying to get it together and rise above his training, let's give him a hand!

(dodgeturbointerceptor-love you guy-just busti'n your chops. I was in the NAVY - also known as the Marine Corpse delivery system!)

G O B

See that is how you do it.....

Attack from the flank like this squid here....lol

I shoulda been a corpsman....most underpayed, under appreciated Navy personell? yeah right....should get an Eagle Globe an Anchor on the uniform for babysitting Marines all day.....My Corpsman in my squad rocked!!

Thank you HM2 Ritter, Hm3 Pablos, and anyone else there(sorry. i woke up the next day)....I owe you...so do my wife, and kids.....

GOB- My brother was a combat engineering instructor in the marine corps. He trained the Sea bees on how to build stuff. So I really dont think the jar heads need anyone building stuff for them.

Dodge I cant hardly believe you are 28 yrs old with a wife and kids. You come across on this site like a 12 yr old. No disrespect intended but you have a very large enthusiasm in your posts. Somewhat child like. and the fact that you actuallty have time to write 150 posts in less than a week lol.

being un-employed instead of running, and screaming all day...maybe thats why..oh..and a 4 yearold boy and 2 year old girl who i'm learning how to watch all day now for first time in my life..hmm...i wonder why..you guys are the only people i "talk" to all day while waiting on bureacratic bullshit paperwork to come back....

Well "Dodge" here we don't know you at all.... Marines/ATF who knows....You are starting to step on some toes and you ask WAY too many questions.

There is nothing wrong with asking and learning....I do this all the time here too....but you need to take a deep breath. You don't even own one yet....work on that first.