Who's got single hook FCGs?

I saw Scott from DPH at a gunshow last weekend and he had a pile of them. But there's nothing to going with a double hook instead. Just cut a second notch. That's what I did on my conversion. Some believe the double hooks are smoother.

I did a double hook on my first Saiga conversion because I thought it was better and I didn't know anything about single hook vs. double hook.. Just took a quick dremel to make an identical slot and with the G2 triggers I always have to file just a little bit around the trigger hole to give it some clearance so that it doesn't rub.

Smiley_Guy, I have a modded double hook trigger for another non-Saiga application and the process was easy. I cut the right side hook off with a Dremel, smoothed out the rough edge, and blued the bare metal. I tried the FCG with the modded trigger in my Saiga and it functioned perfectly. Just another option...

Gents,

My guess is there has been a run on these as the rifles have been bought up in a hurry and numerous conversions are under way.

Distributors will restock after Tapco produces more G2 sets. FSE is good quality as well but I believe it lacks the sleeve that holds the trigger, spring and sear together when installing. It can be purchased for $30 at this site:

http://www.rpbusa.com/ak.html (Part #AK-15)

I ordered a G2 for $33 from DPH a few days ago and got it today.

Wolverine

Edited by Wolverine