The time has come, and the city's mayor has lost his mind. Come december, your rights may be infringed. I won't post the full article but here's a clip that really matters.

The mayor's staff announced Friday that he was proceeding with a public hearing Dec. 15 to take testimony on the proposed administrative rule that would go into effect next spring, making anyone entering city property with a gun guilty of criminal trespassing." <--- that means with or without a permit to legally carry.

"It's criminals who break laws, by nature of being criminals, and they're not going to care if you pass a law saying you can't have a gun on public property. It's meaningless," said Alan Gottlieb of the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, which with the National Rifle Assn. is challenging gun bans in San Francisco and Chicago.

read the full article here...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/na...0,5983462.story

Edited by Vultite
The time has come, and the city's mayor has lost his mind. Come december, your rights may be infringed. I won't post the full article but here's a clip that really matters.

The mayor's staff announced Friday that he was proceeding with a public hearing Dec. 15 to take testimony on the proposed administrative rule that would go into effect next spring, making anyone entering city property with a gun guilty of criminal trespassing." <--- that means with or without a permit to legally carry.

"It's criminals who break laws, by nature of being criminals, and they're not going to care if you pass a law saying you can't have a gun on public property. It's meaningless," said Alan Gottlieb of the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, which with the National Rifle Assn. is challenging gun bans in San Francisco and Chicago.

read the full article here...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/na...0,5983462.story

"Mayor McCheese" as we call him up here is off his fucking rocker. Even if he does this the Atty gen. is going to drop the ban hammer on him. the sad thing is that this city is SOOOOO liberal I dont think it would make a bit of difference if we lined all the streets with supporters. This area has a knack for doing exactly the opposite of what people vote for.

Mayor McAssnugget seems somehow more appropriate. :angry2:

Somebody should do a PETA/Lindsy Lohan on him with a sammich bag full of Cobra's hot sauce instead. :devil:

Shit, can't seem to type worth a shit today either. :mellow:

Edited by Gaddis

He tried earlier during this summer (and in 2005), the AG said fuck no and he piped down. THE WEEK Obama won he reintroduced it saying he would circumvent the state law. Many states have provisions that prevent making laws conflicting with the state constitution, I know for a fact Montana and Idaho have one in addition to individual gun rights. The Pacific Northwest did it right, we watched enough of the fuckup East Coast states to know better.

The mayor of Moscow, ID tried the same thing last year and the Idaho AG put her in her place.

And aiding him in gun control is Seattle Police Chief Kerlikowske--you know, the douche-bag moron who left his Glock in his squad car unattended and it was stolen a few years ago. Brilliant.

Belltown has a huge movement against pistols while there is now a nightwatch group on Beacon Hill all carrying. They finally got tired of the shit and took back their neighborhood. Seattle cops are put under the liberal microscope so often they can't do their friggin job.

http://www.seattleweekly.com/2008-09-03/ne...otect-the-hill/

Some day's I'm happy to be in Snohomish County.

Edited by Ballistician
  • 2 weeks later...

Tonight is a public hearing at City Hall concerning the Mayors illegal ban. Started a short while ago (6:30). Great time of day, basically only the liberal inner city folk who are in walking distance can make it down there with any success.

Liberals who fall for this bandwagon have to be really God damn stupid. Aside from the firearms aspect, it's a decoy!! It's a decoy from the massive cuts in education and education labor. That concerns everyone, and the worthless slime that is Seattle's mayor, can't have both sides teaming up on him about things such as education.

What a prick.

Edited by Ballistician

That's a pretty good idea. They are taking comments for the rest of the month. I think I'll do the same to the AG and CC a copy to the Mayor's office. He's breaking the law. Period.

Now I have no excuse not getting these written this week before I head out to Montana. I mean, someone from SE Washington wrote in (you're in Uniontown right?)

Edited by Ballistician
I posted an interesting letter I got for the State of Oregon yesterday. They want all names and Address of CHL license holders to be made Public and posted in the New papers. Sounds like we are about to see the SHTF.

Wow. :cryss: There is so much wrong with this. It's one thing to let big brother know, but public!? My guess is the libs are looking for some sort of public humiliation, turn a CHL into your stigmata with your neighbors and community. You could also argue the crazy far fetched "Who'll get rounded up first." I'll go with the former guess though.

• 3 weeks later...

You know, I learn more about this citie's fuck ups in the Newspapers' online article comments than anywhere else. For example: Our slime of a Mayor's son is a worthless puke felon! Plead last year. Wow. Maybe they want to ban our carry since his own kid can't legally posses a firearm any longer.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/329751...html?source=rss

Fantastic! 2/3 of Seattle residents more or less hate every aspect of Mayor Nickels. It looks like his distraction of a gun ban is going to go unnoticed--for a while. People have more to deal with, like the fact you can steal 3 cars before serving time. The ivory tower in this town in finally crumbling. Maybe our bounded LE agencies will have some real power here soon and we can have REAL punishments for crime.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_...P.4086bf02.html

Here is a streaming video of the event if Northwest residents or any others may be interested. (It lasts almost 2 hours. )

http://www.seattlechannel.org/videos/video.asp?ID=2110802

If it were a football game, the final score would be 56-3. The Antis were not only outnumbered by over 10-1, but they

brought nothing to the table except emotional appeals bereft of any logic or merit.

For example, early on a ER Trauma physician laments the 'damage that guns do to the human body and the young lives

he has seen ruined by guns.' Luckily, another surgeon/CCW permit holder speaks later and corrects the record by reminding the Anti-surgeon that these 'young lives' he treats are usually violent

gang members with long rap sheets, not citizens who legally carry and are amongst the least likely to offend.

I attended but did not speak. The whole thing was really just a big vent fest, as the cowardly mayor was absent but did send representatives from City Light, Water Dept, etc to serve as targets of the speakers. Why these dept heads were doing there is beyond me.

Here is a streaming video of the event if Northwest residents or any others may be interested. (It lasts almost 2 hours. )

http://www.seattlechannel.org/videos/video.asp?ID=2110802

If it were a football game, the final score would be 56-3. The Antis were not only outnumbered by over 10-1, but they

brought nothing to the table except emotional appeals bereft of any logic or merit.

For example, early on a ER Trauma physician laments the 'damage that guns do to the human body and the young lives

he has seen ruined by guns.' Luckily, another surgeon/CCW permit holder speaks later and corrects the record by reminding the Anti surgeon that these 'young lives' he treats are usually violent

gang members with long rap sheets, not citizens who legally carry and are amongst the least likely to offend.

I attended but did not speak. The whole thing was really just a big vent fest, as the cowardly mayor was absent but did send representatives from City Light, Water Dept, etc to serve as targets of the speakers. Why these dept heads were doing there is beyond me.

Edited by TheFringe