Belt-fed

wheres the power source? is it 2 3/4 or 3 in and is it available in semi auto?? I would love a 12 gauge mini gun for home defense. :lolol:

by design ALL mini guns are "semi auto". it needs cranked by "something" to keep shooting. now hook it up to a motor and its the fastest shooting semi auto EVER.(at least, i am pretty sure)

ill give you everything i own for one of those

Love the chrome...

Yeah, that's probably actually "mercury". I on our CAD system it will automatically adjust lighting/reflectivity/shadowing for whatever material you specify for a part. "Chrome" on most CAS renderings isn't 'bling' enough so you pick "mercury" for that shiny 'T-1000' liquid metal look. Looks like the feed chute would have been a pain in the ass to draw.

Love the chrome...

Yeah, that's probably actually "mercury". I on our CAD system it will automatically adjust lighting/reflectivity/shadowing for whatever material you specify for a part. "Chrome" on most CAS renderings isn't 'bling' enough so you pick "mercury" for that shiny 'T-1000' liquid metal look. Looks like the feed chute would have been a pain in the ass to draw.

Does this mean your building it and not bob? :D

Love the chrome...

Does this mean your building it and not bob? :D

Hell no, we shoot 5-10 thousand rounds everytime we R&D a new product, I'd like that ammo to last more than 2 minutes :lolol: Besides, that thing would kick my ass. Put it on a T&E mount and I'd be GTG, but there is no way in hell I'm going to try to shoot that bitch from the hip :ded: