Just had some new neighbors move in down the street a few houses down from the neighbors house we have a range set up at. I haven't had the chance to meet them yet but I now know that we have some like interest. As I'm sitting here reading the forum I start to here gunshots and thought whats my neighbor across the street doing, so I go outside and realize the shots are coming from another yard. My daughters were outside riding there bikes and said they saw them shooting at some targets in there backyard. I guess tomorrow I will introduce myself to them.

Luckily I'm far enough out in the post-6703-1230684082.jpg Cunt post-6703-1230684272_thumb.jpg Tree.

I shoudn't have to worry about being the target.

Red circle is my house, Red rectangle is my shooting buddies house with the range in backyard we shoot off his porch over the pond into a berm we built up. Even though there is a shit load of land behind his house we still chose to build a berm about 10 or more feet high. The yellow rectangle is the new neighbors house.

post-6703-1230684484_thumb.jpg

Edited by Superhawk138
you gain, i lose. i got a new neighbor, has called the cops on me twice so far.

I have one that has called so many times when I break out the big guns, they don't even come anymore. The last time a buddy brought a BMG up and we shot it, the sherriff called and ask if I was using explosives. The guy said his furniture was walking across the floor and his sealing was dropping dust and sand all over his house. I told him it was just a friendly Sat. afternoon shoot. He laughed and told us to have fun. He'll need me one day.....

My Home-boy!

My Nizzle!

It looks like I'll be moving from Gods-own-1/2 acre to the Newnan/Senoia area within the next few months and need a place to shoot. Can you hook a brutha up?

:blues:

Macbeau sends...

I don't know what the law is there, but around here after 3 false police calls you can stop their harrassment by getting a restraining order. THAT would probably give them nervous tremors!

My Home-boy!

My Nizzle!

It looks like I'll be moving from Gods-own-1/2 acre to the Newnan/Senoia area within the next few months and need a place to shoot. Can you hook a brutha up?

:blues:

Macbeau sends...

Hell yeah move up here. Coweta county has some nice land still.

I don't know what the law is there, but around here after 3 false police calls you can stop their harrassment by getting a restraining order. THAT would probably give them nervous tremors!

i am technically in the municipality, so he has the right to call the cops on me. its ok, now i go in the woods near his house and bump fire my S12, bet that makes them happy :devil:.

• 4 weeks later...