Got some of those CHEAP thumbhole stocks

If anyone is interested in any of those CHEAP thumbhole stocks from J&G sales... I have a bunch left... ( I want to keep 4 or 5 of them for projects...)

I can let them go quite cheap and try to keep shipping at a minimum...

If anyone is interested PLEASE let me know...

Just for giggles... I TRIED to sell one on EBAY... wouldnt let me... I HAVE NO IDEA WHY... I labelled it as a SAIGA THUMBHOLE STOCK... wouldnt even TOUCH the listing!!! GO FIGURE!!!

DAMN FASCIST EBAY!!!!!

:smoke:

And for a reference to ACTUAL USAGE... heres how it looks on my saiga .410...

(Yeah, I know this pic has been posted elsewhere, just easier for me to toss it up again...)

Mind you... if ya dont like the wood color... just spray paint it a nice flat or satin black... and it will be nice and "tactical looking" LOL

Hell... paint it HOT PINK if you want one for your wife... seen the AR-15 done that way... very... umm.... "unique" ....

thumbhole410.jpg

Edited by IndyArms

01/19/05 -29.82 0.00 0.00 Debit Card W/D: Debit Card

Comment:

J & G SALES, LTD 928-4459650 AZ

Thats a COPY of my bank account... showing that AFTER SHIPPING... figure $3 bucks each....

If anyone SERIOUSLY wants one.... I have 6 or so to sell... PLEASE EMAIL ME...

Too tough to try to conduct that sort of thing on a thread... look at DTI.. and his bullpup shotgun fiasco...

Thanks...

Mike

IndyArms, i'm not trying to discourage anyone from buying from you, but damned, doesn't it just make sense, for what they want to buy 10?

Hell it was less than $23 to my door. Then when they're sold out we'll have a supply to trade around!

Just my 2 cents worth!

post-23-1106720562.jpg

Hey... I am ALL for ANYONE going out and buying up 10 of them for themselves...

If they want to have 10 of them... they can have extra to resell a few too...

THEY *ARE* dirt cheap at .89 cents each... Till they charge you shipping! and even *THEN* they are STILL A BARGAIN!!!! as long as you want 10!

The way I see it is this: .... my COST was 3 bucks each... and to ship them out... will cost about 4-5 bucks more... So you are looking at 7-8 bucks approximately, just to be FAIR... and I make ZERO profit... dont forget, however, you have to consider packing materials, and time to and from the post office, etc... The way I see it... to ask $10.00 shipped, with all things considered is pretty fair...I am not trying to make a killing... and I am sure if I post them right on EBAY... I can make GOOD money on them...

I would rather share them with folks here that I know will appreciate them and USE Them...You folks get first dibs... at COST... plus a little more for shipping and what not..

As I posted earlier... if anyone SERIOUSLY wants one, please email me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.