Ok, who Dremeled their handguards?

unwarranted if you are knocking on it. it's actually pretty sweet look for the handgaurd, along with that heat shield. looks like whoever did the diagonal notches slipped up though. might have to try that myself.

I am knocking it. If you are going to do something at least take the time to try and do it right.

But taste is a very indiviual thing and you are intitled to yours. If you really think they are "pretty sweet" I have a soldering iron and can spair the 15 minutes it would take to produce a a pretty close copy of the pattern, say $30?

PM me if you want the deal... :rolleyes:

The rear rivet holes look like they are open, I doubt seriously that it is a Tromix. This is the guy that breezed in here and caused a lot of trouble with some of our most respected members. It does not surprise me to find that he would try to mislead you into the idea that you are buying a Tromix based on using one of their FCG and DIY trigger guard.

unwarranted if you are knocking on it. it's actually pretty sweet look for the handgaurd, along with that heat shield. looks like whoever did the diagonal notches slipped up though. might have to try that myself.

I am knocking it. If you are going to do something at least take the time to try and do it right.

But taste is a very indiviual thing and you are intitled to yours. If you really think they are "pretty sweet" I have a soldering iron and can spair the 15 minutes it would take to produce a a pretty close copy of the pattern, say $30?

PM me if you want the deal... :rolleyes:

naw, i'm done tinkering with mine. if i ever do anything else, it'll be a complete wood furniture set, something in hard maple sounds nice. thanks for the offer though.

Looks like ass IMO.

If someone buys it for 1200... I'll part with mine for 1200 lol.

I think I have about 750 invested in mine lol (not counting mags).

it says no reserve... I got $100 I'm willing to part with.

Edited by Gibbles

It shows he sold this one already... http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem....m=114544404#PIC

It looks a lot like the one he has for sale now, just a different stock... how strange....

Ok I lied, the dremel marks look better on this one and they are facing the other direction

Edited by Gibbles

I think the only way to do the slots right is with a mill or maybe a table router. I just drilled mine, just waiting the ace folder from MAA. I'm itching to shoot it. Maybe I should have taking it for a spin before I started my conversion LOL

Saiga01.jpg

Edited by jamis