I would like to get one of those new M26 Mass shotguns made by C-More. I think they can use our Saiga 12 magazines (Is what I heard anyway), and can mount to the AR15.

PEO_M26_MASS.jpg

Edited by Blam
It's not new at all.

They just don't import them here.

It's been previously posted, also

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=19361

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=21560

Watch the video. It is NEW!!!! 12 gauge and piston driven not like the Safir 410. I love my Saiga but if this comes out and has 10 round mags then this will dominate Open class shotgun shooting. Flattop for optics, piston driven, pistol gripped, and with a magwell straight from the manufacturer. Hell I might sell a kidney......

Doninate Open Class well we will have to see about that, I can't imagen it costing less than $3,500 plus mags. It will be interesting to see the tradutionilists jump on the AR-12 band wagon and forget all their objections to a magazine fed shotgun.

Watch the video. It is NEW!!!! 12 gauge and piston driven not like the Safir 410. I love my Saiga but if this comes out and has 10 round mags then this will dominate Open class shotgun shooting. Flattop for optics, piston driven, pistol gripped, and with a magwell straight from the manufacturer. Hell I might sell a kidney......

:( I don't have video capability here (it's blocked).

The last AR15 style 12 gauge I know of got classed as a Destructive Device.

Doninate Open Class well we will have to see about that, I can't imagen it costing less than $3,500 plus mags. It will be interesting to see the tradutionilists jump on the AR-12 band wagon and forget all their objections to a magazine fed shotgun.

You're right on the money, I bet many of the rules and stages will be "adjusted" if an AR based/mag fed 12 ga. becomes available. First and foremost they won't throw me into Open Class at just the sight of my S12.

I would like to get one of those new M26 Mass shotguns made by C-More. I think they can use our Saiga 12 magazines (Is what I heard anyway), and can mount to the AR15.

PEO_M26_MASS.jpg

SBS Saiga 12.

I'm Krinking my AKS-12.

It might be fun to take a spare dust cover and fab it so I can mount it to my AR with the stock folded.