My Saiga conversion and magazine

Could you tell me what kind of machine you used to make that and if you have a file for an 8-10 round mag could I possibly get it from you. I have a friend who is a machinist. Hes a little jumpy about making gun parts but I am hoping I maybe able to get him to throw that file in one the machines at his work.

LOL, the golf ball just happened to be in the right spot :haha: Actually I have the barrel taped up , waiting for a flash hider from johnnymceldoo.

The mag was machined from a block of 7075 aluminum. It was cut on a Makino KE55 vertical CNC. I have a few changes I need to make to the dimensions and then I can distribute the 5 rounds file once I determine it's all going to work :devil:

Dude. . .the screws in the two holes from the removed pins. . .instead, use two aluminum pop rivets that you rough-sanded in the holes. Then, get some quick-set epoxy putty from your Home Depot or an auto parts store. Then, oil one of your rivet heads on the gun and make an impression of it in the epoxy putty (put the putty in a small cylinder to keep it accurate). Then when the "mould" hardens (10 minutes) put another small glob on the pop rivet head and press the mould onto it with some release agent in it (oil / teflon grease). you will then have a permanent form-cast rivet head in the perfect shape and size. Paint them black, and you are good to go.