LEMEE TELL Y'ALL BOUT MY WIFE!!

My lovely wife Cindy, bought me a Saiga .223 for our Silver anniversary in November...well, we were doing some reserch and she saw how scarce the .308s were gettin, and she KNEW how bad I was wantin one, so when I got home from work, she said that we needed to go back out. DID NOT FEEL LIKE IT! One of those days! But when she turned into our local gun shop/old man hangout, she told me to go in and ask them what they had for me..with sweaty palms I opened the door and the owner looked at me with this s***eating grin! Behind him was a 21".308!! He said "I don't know what you do, but I wish you could teach me! LOL Needless to say I am jacked up tonight!!

Did I tell y'all my wife got me a 21" 308? :super::super:

My lovely wife Cindy, bought me a Saiga .223 for our Silver anniversary in November...well, we were doing some reserch and she saw how scarce the .308s were gettin, and she KNEW how bad I was wantin one, so when I got home from work, she said that we needed to go back out. DID NOT FEEL LIKE IT! One of those days! But when she turned into our local gun shop/old man hangout, she told me to go in and ask them what they had for me..with sweaty palms I opened the door and the owner looked at me with this s***eating grin! Behind him was a 21".308!! He said "I don't know what you do, but I wish you could teach me! LOL Needless to say I am jacked up tonight!!

You must have done something real good in a previous life to deserve her. Congrats!

Does she have a sister who is not married? If so, please introduce me.....

You're a lucky man. My wife gave me divorce papers for my silver anniversary. :rolleyes:

Well now you don't have to ask you can just buy...........win win :smoke:

Yes indeed. That's why I have fourteen Saigas. :haha:

I take that's the best gift you ever got from her? :rolleyes:

You're a lucky man. My wife gave me divorce papers for my silver anniversary. :rolleyes:

Well now you don't have to ask you can just buy...........win win :smoke:

Yes indeed. That's why I have fourteen Saigas. :haha:

I take that's the best gift you ever got from her? :rolleyes:

That's an after the fact thing. Not sure I'd give undue credit there. :lolol:

That's an after the fact thing. Not sure I'd give undue credit there. :lolol:

I just wasn't sure because from what I've seen, divorce is either the best or worst thing that's ever happened to you. Not too many 'neutral' people. :unsure: Me? It's the best. :rolleyes:

Edited by Racegal20