should just start a Saiga channel in some IRC network...

I run several chat gateways for gun forums.

Here is an unofficial Saiga-12 chat room that doesn't require java or flash or any other weirdness. All you need is a standard web browser.

Remember, it's unofficial, and it's new (so don't expect a room full of folks immediately).

unofficial Saiga-12 chat room that doesn't require java or flash or any other weirdness.

Hmm, just about every website there is nowadays requires java or flash weirdness, and besides both are free! You only need java to use the Live Chat on this site (www.java.com), so what exactly is the point of having an unofficial one?

ya know, why not find a java chat client that USES IRC? then wed have the best of both worlds?

I myself, do not really care anymore, so long as I can talk to people when I need to in real time.....

unofficial Saiga-12 chat room that doesn't require java or flash or any other weirdness.

Hmm, just about every website there is nowadays requires java or flash weirdness, and besides both are free! You only need java to use the Live Chat on this site (www.java.com), so what exactly is the point of having an unofficial one?

On some computers, java and flash are disabled (work computers, for instance)

These users would be excluded from the chat, since they couldn't run Java and flash webirc apps.

Man we had like 15 guys in there last night...including Max and Tony!

Don't forget about the "Juggernaut, bitch!!!" LOL!!!

I was wrong... Ash is a Hardwood..

The wood is hard (a hardwood), tough and very strong but elastic, extensively used for making bows, tool handles, quality wooden baseball bats, hurleys and other uses demanding high strength and resilience.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ash_tree

Later, Fraxinus!

• 1 month later...