Flash hider for factory threaded S12

Hell yeah!! I just threaded my barrel and put on one of johnnymceldoo's FH. Damn does it look good. I love it. Very nice quality. Thanks johnnymceldoo.

And to anyone else out there, the die and die guide that he has for rent worked great. I wasn't worried once about f#cking up the threads. Well worth the extra $$

:killer:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah!! I just threaded my barrel and put on one of johnnymceldoo's FH. Damn does it look good. I love it. Very nice quality. Thanks johnnymceldoo.

And to anyone else out there, the die and die guide that he has for rent worked great.  I wasn't worried once about f#cking up the threads. Well worth the extra $$

:killer:

That things a weapon aint it?

I'll post some pics of dodges plain jane model tonight. Im going to go ahead and coat it semi gloss black dodge. It matches the factory colot pretty well.

:devil::devil::devil: HEH HEH HEH :devil::devil::devil:

waiting for the artists work..........soo hard to wait for perfection.

thank you johnny. :smoke:

Hi all

I am correct in thinking that the latest flash hiders are made to fit the factory saiga barrel thread arnt i?

it just seems to good to be true after all the trouble i have had trying to get one fron Russia.

Hey Dodge , you are a lucky guy getting the first threaded one

lol

i cant wait for the pik either.

all the best

assassin

:super::super::super::super:

Assasin, Im doing one for you too. Im low on stock for the timing nuts so theres a chance I wont be able to make them until tomorrow dodge. I'll let you know later tonight when I post the pics. I hate making those timing nuts especially the ones for factory threads. I wonder if I should do away with them and just mill slots all the way around.

Please explain the timing nut and function. I don't have a threaded barrel and I'm thinking too hard at the moment. :lolol: I think I would like to get a non-flashy version too. I bought a 22" and I'm shipping it off to get it down to 18 1/4 plus rem choked but I guessing I might have enough barrel thickness to thread the outside and get me a cool looking FS to boot! Whatchas think?

Timing nut: To lock down the FS. Came to me during the war movie..Bridge over the River..lol.

Edited by NedPepper
Thank God......I cannot wait.....i will probably never use the full/modified chokes....this thing is sweet.

thank you for the hard work Johnny. :super:

Chokes for sale??

Mag trade?

Hmm

Got my FH from JohnnyMac today!!...OUTSTANDING craftmanship!!..Showed it to my Crew...Luck I was carry'n my Sig...otherwise they would've jack'd it from me!!...had ta wipe it off several times..Everybody drool'n all over it!!

Much-O Thanks JMac!!...Gonna want some more when they pool their Bread together.. :ph34r:

Got my FH from JohnnyMac today!!...OUTSTANDING craftmanship!!..Showed it to my Crew...Luck I was carry'n my Sig...otherwise they would've jack'd it from me!!...had ta wipe it off several times..Everybody drool'n all over it!!

Much-O Thanks JMac!!...Gonna want some  more when they pool their Bread together.. :ph34r:

pics.........starlynx

Much-O Thanks JMac!!...Gonna want some  more when they pool their Bread together.. :ph34r:

Iam very pleased you are happy with it :super:

I should've posted this earlier but I've been swamped with too much s#%t to do. I received my FH for the factory threads about two weeks ago and it is awesome. :super: Can you say "Heavy Metal Baby". It fits perfectly, the finish is great, and it has the mean "teeth" on it in case I have to knock somebody in the noggin with it. I just want to say thanks to Johnny for the exceptional quality.

Tim (smitty)

Im tickled that you guys are so pleased with them. Dodge, how did the nut and FH fit when you screwed it on to your barrel? I have a male thread gauge I check them with before I ship but dont have a shotgun on hand to see how nicely the threads fit.

I've been following the thread but I just want to make sure:

1) No way to put the factory IZMASH thread on a plain barrel, right?

2) The die that you're renting...does that thread pattern match any other commercially available chokes? What I'd like to do is have a thread where I can swap between your FH, a commercial choke, and a rifled choke as necessary.

3) If you thread your own barrel is the timing nut really necessary? Can you just time the threads yourself, bit by bit?

I kind of like the slots all around idea though, like an A2 setup. It's not often that one fires a shotgun prone on dirt anyway. On any kind of home/defense CQB/urban weapon, I can't think that kicking up ground dust is a big concern.

-T

Hi all

Those look great Dodge , i cant wait til mine arives sometime at the end of next week. i will hit the range with it sunday and see what the other guys think lol they will be surprised to see flash hiders on a shotty im sure

lol

assassin