Best sights for S12

Well this is the only part of it I have not figured out. There are quite a few choices when it comes to sights, but I need something that I can sight quickly and easily. I have been advised against the HK sights and after using them on my GSG I have to agree the rear sight leaves something to be desired.

Lots of folks using the stock sights or Krebs sights as well. I want sights that aren't going to detract from the fun. I love the sights on my AR (Troy battle sights), but I don't see anyone really using anything like that on their Saiga.

Let me know what you guys use and why. Pics would be great along with prices. I guess if all else fails I can go for the Bushnell Holosight, but I'm kinda used to iron sights.

Thanks in advance,

-Ken

Just looked up the XS. They have two tritium sight versions. One is just the front sight w/ stripe and the other option ($120) is for the rear tritium stripe and front big dot.

Which one is it that you recommend? And if I understand correctly I think I will need to purchase a factory Krebs front tower and have a gunsmith install the XS ones?

I've been toying with the idea of trying to fit some tritium pistol sights in the rear dovetail of my s12.

The fullsize hk usp sights seem like a good match, has anyone else out there tried this??Ive searched around and seen cobras set up, I wold rather not track down a sigth rib, and fit directly into the dove tail.

with the elevated fsb and tritium front post, it could be a good combo.

Im just in the r&d stages at this point.

info appreciated.

I've been toying with the idea of trying to fit some tritium pistol sights in the rear dovetail of my s12.

The fullsize hk usp sights seem like a good match, has anyone else out there tried this??Ive searched around and seen cobras set up, I wold rather not track down a sigth rib, and fit directly into the dove tail.

info appreciated.

I like mine, nice and robust. A rear sight from an early Walther .22. Front sight post needed extending but apart from that no problem.

post-1223-1233784334_thumb.jpg

info appreciated.

I'm currently working on a different way to mount the Glock rear pistol sights to the factory dovetail without having to use the Saiga sight rib base.

As far as what's out there on the market now for S-12, it's hard to beat the Krebs IMO.

The Globule...they are a definite improvement over the factory sights. They give you almost twice the sight plane, and have an adjustable size rear aperture.