What difference is a "Million Gun Owner March" going to make? Come on! What is it going to do? Nothing, no one cares!!! These capital protest, "marches" are hippy bull shit and it does nothing. I tell you what, make your statement by buying all the guns and ammo you can and not giving them up when they come looking for them. And work the extra hours to save some money instead of wasting your time standing around.

Edited by sudndeth

Guys listen to me. IT DOESN'T MATTER if you get a friggan life sized tattoo of Obama on the front of your body. If you are identified as Conservative the media's portrait of you is going to suffer anyways. Stop caring what others think of you. A 140 year old flag causes this much trouble? Only in the mind of the hyper sensitive.

What difference is a "Million Gun Owner March" going to make? Come on! What is it going to do? Nothing, no one cares!!! These capital protest, "marches" are hippy bull shit and it does nothing. I tell you what, make your statement by buying all the guns and ammo you can and not giving them up when they come looking for them. And work the extra hours to save some money instead of wasting your time standing around.

I'll tell you it will show is that Gun Owers from all walks of life have joined and are ready to defend our rights. You go ahead and do as you say and when they come to get your guns and you are all alone we will see just how long you last. That is what they are counting on, each and everyone of us alone. We have never shown the government we can and will stand together as a united front and with additudes like your's we never will.

I think people have different definitions of "Redneck".

You are right, the problem is most of them are wrong. The term Redneck came from the sunburn farmers got working out in their fields. It also so applies to anyone that works outside and gets the same type of "Redneck". It is not a term that should be associated with "White Trash" lazy bums that don't work. Most good ole boys are Rednecks, but they work for a living and when I say work, I mean busting thier butts work. Then you have Rednecks like me that grew up on a farm and busted my but helping my dad until I was 18. After that I enlisted in the military and now I work for NASA at the Johnson Space Center, but I'm still a Redneck and always will be!

Edited by bountyhunter

I haven't been a member here long but from what I have seen most of these guys must be under 35 and have the mind set that it can't happen to me. When I read a post and it says I'll die before you take my guns it just makes me laugh. These guys that post like this have obviously never been in a serious confrontation and will be thet first to punk out when it happens. I'm not mentioning names but you know who you are because you are getting madder as you read this post. You know you are a loser and there is nothing you can do about it. Try nutting up and be part of the solution instead of a waste of flesh. Oh sure, you have a fast and smart mouth but that won't buy you anything. You probrbly even whipped you sister in a speeling bee.

Really, What ARE YOU going to do when they come for YOU??

hunter,

Good luck with the book

Let us know when you're done

Harv

Harv,

Will do, but it takes a while when you have a full time job, and lots of hobbies to get one finished. My first book took over 5 years to finish. I'm still working full time so I didn't get rich off the first one, but I did get to take my wife out to Micky D's for a nice dinner...... :rolleyes:

If you are interested the title of first one is "All Hawks Kill" and it is a fiction about a Nam Vet.

Derek

Edited by bountyhunter

Bravo brother! I just saw this thread. Thank you for all you are doing and I want to get a copy of that book when it's done.

When the shit really goes down, it will be us "rednecks" that hold the fort...and push the enemy to their retreat....just like in the old days.... :smoke:

Bunch of pantywaste libtards and yankees who want to spend more of their energy dividing this fine country between themselves, and true red blooded AMERICANS, who will fight for that flag they believe in, even if their first choice of flags only has 13 stars...well...they can kiss this redneck's ASS.

If someone wants to display the stars and bars at this event, I think it should be allowed and praised, not ridiculed by a bunch of "do gooders" who think their shit don't stink....and certainly not give the media even the first chance to try and stereotype that guy with the Confederate flag, the camo, and the beard who happens to be proud of his forefathers who believed so strongly in standing for state's rights...not govt. control, that they fought to the DEATH with all their brothers, so that the rest of the family could continue to hold their heads high, and know that they didn't just sit on their lazy asses and let the gubbment take over the whole damn country without a fight. :ded:

If anything, that flag should really mean something now. [><]

I think people have different definitions of "Redneck".

You are right, the problem is most of them are wrong. The term Redneck came from the sunburn farmers got working out in their fields. It also so applies to anyone that works outside and gets the same type of "Redneck". It is not a term that should be associated with "White Trash" lazy bums that don't work. Most good ole boys are Rednecks, but they work for a living and when I say work, I mean busting thier butts work. Then you have Rednecks like me that grew up on a farm and busted my but helping my dad until I was 18. After that I enlisted in the military and now I work for NASA at the Johnson Space Center, but I'm still a Redneck and always will be!

I agree that most of the stereotypes are wrong. I was just pointing out that what the earlier posters were referring to as "rednecks" are probably not what you think of as "rednecks".

My uncle is a "redneck" by your definition. As is my Gramps on my mom's side. He used to take me and my sis to a "redneck" diner out where he lives, and they were some of the nicest people I've ever met. After only 2 days of me ordering the same thing for breakfast, the waitress asked if I wanted "the usual" :D . Good people.

My thanks and appreciation to Sly for mentioning "The Battle of Blair Mountain". Blair Mountain was the turning point in a larger struggle..The struggle of the miners of that era to better the lives of themselves and their families.

It does not matter whether you agree or disagree with the goal the "Rednecks" involved in the battle. (Their primary goal was to unionize the mines.) What damn well BETTER matter to you is the fact that those who wave the American flag at you are not always your friend..and those who might wave a 140 year old flag at you are not always your enemy.

Recently I was going through some old issues of "Wonderful West Virginia" magazine...In 1984 there was an article titled "The Crash of Bomber Number Five". What does that have to do with any of this?..Bomber number five was a World War 1 era Army Air Force bomber that was part of a detachment sent to West Virginia during the "Mine Wars", and particularly during the Blair Mountain episode.

Think about that for a minute...The government of these United States sent regular Army troops armed with machine guns, and BOMBER aircraft against their own citizens!..Were these people trying to overthrow the government of the United States?..No..Were they trying to overthrow the government of West Virginia?..No...They were trying to do what they thought best for themselves by unionizing...And their government attacked them with the military...Many of those men had served in the military during the war.

Thomas Jefferson said that if you give ANY government power..no matter what you call that government..or how you constitute it..that power will be abused...Would our government send armed might against you as an individual if you refuse to give up some firearms?..You bet your ass they would. (Just ask Randy Weaver what they will do) Would they send armed might against one MILLION armed men?..They might...but they would think a long time about it before they tried. (And no I am NOT condoning an "armed march"..That would be stupid.) We can sit back and squeeze our eyes shut and click our heels together and "wish on a star" that they wont take our rights away..or we can band together and let them know that there is a line in the sand that they had best not cross.

My thanks and appreciation to Sly for mentioning "The Battle of Blair Mountain". Blair Mountain was the turning point in a larger struggle..The struggle of the miners of that era to better the lives of themselves and their families.

It does not matter whether you agree or disagree with the goal the "Rednecks" involved in the battle. (Their primary goal was to unionize the mines.) What damn well BETTER matter to you is the fact that those who wave the American flag at you are not always your friend..and those who might wave a 140 year old flag at you are not always your enemy.

Recently I was going through some old issues of "Wonderful West Virginia" magazine...In 1984 there was an article titled "The Crash of Bomber Number Five". What does that have to do with any of this?..Bomber number five was a World War 1 era Army Air Force bomber that was part of a detachment sent to West Virginia during the "Mine Wars", and particularly during the Blair Mountain episode.

Think about that for a minute...The government of these United States sent regular Army troops armed with machine guns, and BOMBER aircraft against their own citizens!..Were these people trying to overthrow the government of the United States?..No..Were they trying to overthrow the government of West Virginia?..No...They were trying to do what they thought best for themselves by unionizing...And their government attacked them with the military...Many of those men had served in the military during the war.

Thomas Jefferson said that if you give ANY government power..no matter what you call that government..or how you constitute it..that power will be abused...Would our government send armed might against you as an individual if you refuse to give up some firearms?..You bet your ass they would. (Just ask Randy Weaver what they will do) Would they send armed might against one MILLION armed men?..They might...but they would think a long time about it before they tried. (And no I am NOT condoning an "armed march"..That would be stupid.) We can sit back and squeeze our eyes shut and click our heels together and "wish on a star" that they wont take our rights away..or we can band together and let them know that there is a line in the sand that they had best not cross.

Sharps, Great Post!

You know I'm really disappoint in the folks here. I have a simular thread going on a fishing board, that's right a fishing board and there must be almost a hundred guys and gals showing support and willing ready to march. I thought for sure that this board would top that hands down. For all of you showing your support and ready to stand up for our rights, I salute you my brothers in arms. The rest of you, once more enjoy the benefits of someone else fighting for your rights while you are kicking back watching TV and drinking something fruity.

Bravo brother! I just saw this thread. Thank you for all you are doing and I want to get a copy of that book when it's done.

When the shit really goes down, it will be us "rednecks" that hold the fort...and push the enemy to their retreat....just like in the old days.... :smoke:

Bunch of pantywaste libtards and yankees who want to spend more of their energy dividing this fine country between themselves, and true red blooded AMERICANS, who will fight for that flag they believe in, even if their first choice of flags only has 13 stars...well...they can kiss this redneck's ASS.

If someone wants to display the stars and bars at this event, I think it should be allowed and praised, not ridiculed by a bunch of "do gooders" who think their shit don't stink....and certainly not give the media even the first chance to try and stereotype that guy with the Confederate flag, the camo, and the beard who happens to be proud of his forefathers who believed so strongly in standing for state's rights...not govt. control, that they fought to the DEATH with all their brothers, so that the rest of the family could continue to hold their heads high, and know that they didn't just sit on their lazy asses and let the gubbment take over the whole damn country without a fight. :ded:

If anything, that flag should really mean something now. [><]

Man I just wish everyone saw thing like you!

Edited by bountyhunter

Well I still say that there are not enough of us that own a million guns to make the march worthwhile!

Perhaps if you sat the bar at a far more reasonable lever, like say a march of people that owned at least 1000 guns? -_-