Any problems getting stuff from RusMilitary.com?

I am thinking of placing an order for some 8 round mags. Has anyone had trouble getting them? I just worry about import, overzealous customs people, sending money to foreign countries, etc.

Have three inbound as we speak, I'll let you know how it turns out.

BTW Oleg has been very helpful and the transaction thus far has been very uneventful considering the shipment being of weapons parts from Russia :ph34r: .

I've had 3 different orders with them in the past. As long as you are not impatient, no problems. In the past, the mag body was shipped in a different package as the follower, floor plate, and spring. Signature required. Very reliable, perfectly legal, not always fast and may require a trip to the post office if nobody is home to sign for depending on how they ship these days.

Does anyone know if they are still shipping the parts separately?

I ordered 2 sets of plum furniture that included 2 mags each. The 4 mag springs, floor plates and followers came in a box marked Airsoft Springs and the mag bodies came with the furniture. Shipping was around 2 weeks or so, I received the order in 2 different shipments that arrived a day apart from each other. All this happened earlier this month, maybe 10 days ago.

Z

I think the only problem is that you are limited by law to $100 in total value (I need to check that amount). With the dollar's value, I don't know where that leaves you. I don't remember how well written that section is, I don't remember it saying $100 per order, or per day, or per .... anything. Anyways, I've not heard of any problems, but I haven't ordered anything in a couple of years from him. I asked about 20ga mags a few months back, but he said the source is dried up for now, and he had none coming for the foreseeable future.

I don't know if the limit of $100 is why he splits the mags into parts, or if he is just shipping it as parts to avoid the overzealous agent, or what.

But Oleg is totally been reliable, no worries there.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my package from Oleg was just detained by US customs for further inspection.

Had 2 s20 mags in it.

I guess he's not breaking up the parts or something. Value was set at under 100 dollars (84 dollars on the printed receipt I got from him in a separate letter).

Will let y'all know how it goes but beware- it can happen to you. And I really want my mags.

Full thread on it here:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=36784

Edited by Tsm002