Where do you get one of these?

http://www.belomo.by/en/5_3_15raz.htm Warning! Members report this link will download Trojan viruses onto some computers! Not fault of original poster.

I contacted them directly to order one, and in their best EngRush they said they do not have any. Does anyone in the US carry them? And for those of you who have them, could you post some close up pics and explain how they mount? They look like a direct replacement for the blind plug/regulator.

Thanks!

Wow, learn something new every day. I wonder what the point of this is. I guess you get some convienience by eliminating a rail or other type of mount, but would that really be worth the beating it takes, and the possibility of losing zero every time you clean your shotgun? Cobra, does that happen? Is it really durable enough to compete with a conventionally mounted laser?

It is a direct replacement for the gas regulator.

Here's what it looks like.

• 1 month later...
Am I reading the ad right? Does this set-up include IR laser?

eseaton

As with some other KORSAK lasers it most likely has a power adjustment that puts the brightness in the IR range, but it is not invisible to the naked eye, just very faint. I have been trying to find one of these for some time now, and I think it is a mistake for Belomo not to restock them, they would probably be sold out immediately because of the demand in the U.S., but if they want be lame and not restock, then they can LICK my KORSAK.

I bought one of these a few years ago, the are really neat little devices. I'd advise you to avoid them though, when I received mine I wasn't too pleased with how the laser wobbled so I torqued it down until it didnt. Shortly after the lens on the inside shattered. Also it replaces the gas plug completely, you wont be able to use something like an adjustable gas knob, which in my opinion is much more useful for the platform especially with all the rail mounting optics on the market....like the viridian green lasers..... Just my 2c.

Edited by Azkamidaka

Sounds like Belomo is now Blow Mo.....Mods?

The Korsak is a neat gizmo and worked great on my gun til I had some issues with the pressure switch and took it off.I attributed those issues to the way I had it mounted, without good support behind the whole thing. It still works most of the time but I'd like to get it fixed. True...you lose zero if you switch your gas setting. But some guns don't need to be switched.

• 4 weeks later...

These were available from Alexey aka Urals. I contacted Alexey in March and received the following reply.

Now available laser for Saiga-12 LCU-OM-2-5. See on photo. Parameters like Korsar-22.

Price for it xxx inc. shipping.

I removed the price as it may have changed. It was not inexpensive. I've not purchased the new model nor found any reviews from anyone who has. He sent a picture ...

post-9913-1243402273.jpg

Anyway if you want one I'd suggest contacting Alexey he has a reputation of being a stand up guy.