Well it's Definitely 7.62x54r..... and DAMN those things make that x54R look tiny.

When I first saw it I was like ".223" then i went... HOLY FUCKING JUGS!

So I'm going to Guess 38-D, 7.62x54R, 38-D..... And it looks like Yugo Surplus.... and Latina SUPERPLUS!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's Definitely 7.62x54r..... and DAMN those things make that x54R look tiny.

So I'm going to Guess 38-D, 7.62x54R, 38-D..... And it looks like Yugo Surplus.... and Latina SUPERPLUS!

LMAO!! you almost got the size right..good try..i mean almost got the superplus right...lol,you know whats funny,,ben is not a breast person..so,i guess these will go to waste...lol..

Hey, I'm a fan of cartridge design and loading data. A "Guess the Cartridge" topic would be quite interesting. The only problem I can see is Maria was way too quick to reveal the cartridge.

"Maria, next time make them work for it! Don't be so quick to show them the whole thing."

Just be safe when dealing with dangerous components! Heat can be very dangerous!

:drevil:

Your right!!,i will make it more challenging the next time,,,thanks fluid

LMAO!! you almost got the size right..good try..i mean almost got the superplus right...lol,you know whats funny,,ben is not a breast person..so,i guess these will go to waste...lol..

Oh absolutely not!!!!!!

We are ALL breast men here!

Well....except for Ben................

Oh absolutely not!!!!!!

We are ALL breast men here!

Well....except for Ben................

lol...hes a legs and elbow person.. :rolleyes: ..lol..

So Maria, welcome and enjoy. So far, what is your favorite Saiga?

I know you have not shot one yet, but just from how they look? There's a lot to choose from when you consider everyone is different. We take pride in doing our own just a little bit different then the other. Everyone is special. Hopefully Ben will take you shooting soon.

Good to have you here!

Elbows? WTF is going on here?

You can't motorboat elbows.

Nor can you use them as a thermometer to tell if it's warm or cold outside.

Nor can you use them as a floatation device in an emergency.

Nor can you use them as pillows.

Nor can you swat at elbows like a cat at a ball of yarn.

Elbows are just deficient compared to boobies.

Ben, you fucking better NOT waste those. Bring them to the next FL Saiga Shoot and let everyone play with them. :greedy: Those puppies need to see action, they're not safe queens. I'll bring my shooty-toys to keep you busy. We share, and share alike! :alucard:

EDIT:

Actually the funny part is, if Bvamp brought a FA S-12 and Maria's boobies and said "You can either touch the boobies or shoot the FA S-12", I'd pick the S12.... Sorry Maria, once you motorboat the boobies, they're just another fantastic set, but FA S-12s are forever.....

Machineguns, the Male Equivalent of an Diamond Ring.

Edited by SaigaNoobie

I dont think that Ill be bringing FA company guns at this point. Ill see what I can come up with for company guns for the shoot. I probably will shoot a lot of 3" buckshot all day, like I did last time, and rake everyone's targets with it at each start for shits and giggles....I know everyone enjoyed finding all them 00 buck holes in thier targets last time... :)

I think Maria needs to get back to the cartridge identification game... :wub: :wub:

Ben... your job is to buy more cartridges for her to pose with, and to make sure the camera is in perfect focus!!! Get to it!!! :lol:

:smoke:

I think Maria needs to get back to the cartridge identification game... :wub: :wub:

Ben... your job is to buy more cartridges for her to pose with, and to make sure the camera is in perfect focus!!! Get to it!!! :lol:

:smoke:

I'm kind of wondering what she could do with primers......................

jeese, if i didnt know any better, i would think you are treating my woman like a piece of meat.....im going to have to consider banning the 'guess the shell" game!!!! LOL

jeese, if i didnt know any better, i would think you are treating my woman like a piece of meat.....im going to have to consider banning the 'guess the shell" game!!!! LOL

oh shut up ben... :girl: ,lol..i guess i will learn all kinds of stuff with you guys,,now whats a primer?..and is there a sniper rifle i can use?..im learning about saigas i dont know wich is my favorite,i haven't seen too many yet,to pick..,,ben makes sure,i learn,,i do know what AK47's are..lol..thanks guys..:)

Maria,

The best sniper rifles are Bolt guns. BUT if you want a decently accurate Saiga to play with, get Ben to get you a .308 or .30-06. Those are the best bets for the sniping... unless you just want to snipe small things at close range... then the .223 will work.

A primer is the little circle do-hickey on the bottom of a cartridge that the firing pin hits.... look at the flat side of the 7.62x54r you have in your cleavage, you'll see it.

I think the guys want you to make a bikini top out of dental floss and two primers.... after you see the size of the primer, you'll understand.

Also, when we eventually have the next FL saiga shoot, you'll have plenty of saigas to choose from to test out!

Edited by SaigaNoobie