Guys I had a local Democratic politician turn me on to this, brothers he was really pissed off, he's a Dem thats owns a AR-15 and thinks this is total bull shit. If you don't read this and act on it in some form or another, write letters, call your Congressman, join a 2nd amendment activist group, gun club, NRA, protest, something, then this right will be stripped away.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-1022

Because this bill was introduced in a previous session of Congress, no more action can occur on it.

We dodged this one guys.....

Thanks Juggernaut!

While, I am not doubting that these evil bastards will push this crap down our throats if they get a chance

we can waste a lot of time and energy fighting shadows.

they already have stated that they will be making a new AWB and make in permanent.

there have also been quiet things happening, like banning the import of primers (and thus ammo as well) through canadian ports....

I hate to keep saying this but that is a draft of CA Penal Code 12276 and 12276.1. The only difference is the fixed mag capacity of a shotgun.

If you guys already own it, it should be grandfathered, but you are right this is the shits if it goes through as HR 45 or 1022.

they already have stated that they will be making a new AWB and make in permanent.

there have also been quiet things happening, like banning the import of primers (and thus ammo as well) through canadian ports....

Got any news/law sources for the primer info?

I was told it was an executive order that went through recently and quietly, by someone in the reloading industry. Im sorry, I dont know how to look that stuff up, but based on some of what Im seeing, I dont doubt it.

I was told it was an executive order that went through recently and quietly, by someone in the reloading industry. Im sorry, I dont know how to look that stuff up, but based on some of what Im seeing, I dont doubt it.

www.govtrack.us

Is a good place to track this shit.

There are a few fighting for our rights and they're losing, if I, we, don't act now its all over. We are setting up our NRA recruiting link this weekend on our website. If you are not a member, join! Just join something thats apart of this fight. We the people has got to stand for something, or in the end, it will stand for nothing!

Lefty's coming all right! And they look more and more like Nero and the Roman Senate who fiddled as Rome burned! Don't think otherwise, it is coming!

Now, what are you going to do about it?

Is that better?

post-11604-1237783760.jpg

Edited by Fluid Power

go here:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

at the top of the page in blue letters where it says "Oppose this bill?" There is a link in that paragraph where you can write opposition letters that will go directly to the appropriate people.

You can also read other peoples letters and vote for them, or add parts of their letters to yours.

Fight it!

go here:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

at the top of the page in blue letters where it says "Oppose this bill?" There is a link in that paragraph where you can write opposition letters that will go directly to the appropriate people.

You can also read other peoples letters and vote for them, or add parts of their letters to yours.

Fight it!

Forwarded this link and request to all I know. Thank You!

They can state whatever the heck they want, doesn't make it true. We DO have some say on this. When they try to pass this crap, we have to be vocal and loud in our opposition. Nothing makes politicians rethink their priorities like knowing they'll be held accountable for the votes they make.

I know that they would love to pass some draconian new AWB, and I also know that they'll screw us in other ways that don't require putting themselves on record with a vote, but there ARE things we can do so there's no need to panic right now. Right now is the time to mobilize and keep pressure on these guys. govtrack.com is a good start.

Trust me, these guys still remember what happened to them last time they tried this crap in '94. Less than a year later, they'd lost complete control of congress. We need to keep reminding them of this.

Edited by cvasqu03