installation receiver of magazin, look like saiga's for special fo

Im liking that chrome bolt carrier.

Its special offer from factory, but it possible make only if weapon was ordered on factory instead of retail network

IZMASH too can chroming them bolt carriers look like, on photo "saiga 12k 040 - 01" that modification of saiga realy good too post-14620-1237679327_thumb.jpg

Edited by DrBormental
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics!

Don't be too jealous (or envious?) guys. Being in Cali, I have it worse than anyone, with the exception of the Brits perhaps. You should try going to a gun shop in Russia to get the real feeling of envy :) That's what I did on my trip to Moscow last summer. It was a small place buried in a basement but it had more eye candy than a local gun show.

Anyway, just got my Saiga 7.62 and thinking about getting the 12 gauge next so I thought I'd check up on it online and here I am.

P.S. Say hi to Sharik, good doctor ;)

Is there any problem with him shipping 8 rounders to us? I would be in for a couple factory Izmash mags.

ETA: Great job documenting the magwell conversion. I will do that someday soon.

Edited by crfakm4
Is there any problem with him shipping 8 rounders to us? I would be in for a couple factory Izmash mags.

May be soon it can possible for you guys, today i contact with my trader on MOLOT, asking about quantity magazines and magwells on store. But not received answed from him.

with question about ships to USA i not think that it can be a problem, in custom declaration we can possbible marked not part for weapon, for exampli it can be part for printers, or part vacuum cleaner))) How to you are my idea?!

May be soon it can possible for you guys, today i contact with my trader on MOLOT, asking about quantity magazines and magwells on store. But not received answed from him.

with question about ships to USA i not think that it can be a problem, in custom declaration we can possbible marked not part for weapon, for exampli it can be part for printers, or part vacuum cleaner))) How to you are my idea?!

+1

Keep us informed.

"in custom declaration we can possbible marked not part for weapon, for exampli it can be part for printers, or part vacuum cleaner))) How to you are my idea?!"

dunno about that idea....lying to customs can mess your day up....as far as I know its ok to ship as long as its worth less than $100.00 US

God I love vepr's!WISH i could get one here in the state's.I wouldnt own anything but vepr's if it was possible here.

How is the reliability of the vepr compared the the saiga's which generally dont like low pressure birdshot?

Beautifull shotguns you have there,and thanks for posting them.

I try to know on MOLOT may be whey have official dealer in states. Mostly Russian IPSC shooter use now Vepr instead saiga, vepre regular modernization instead saiga

post-14620-1237679082_thumb.jpgpost-14620-1237679123_thumb.jpg

What hand guard is that?

In result We HAVE!!!!!!!!!!

post-14620-1237624629_thumb.jpgpost-14620-1237624651_thumb.jpgpost-14620-1237624672_thumb.jpgpost-14620-1237624703_thumb.jpg

Sorry for my English, and sorry for my post, i'ts my my first post on this forum

That is fantastic!

Good jobs sir!

Thank you Sir, opinion about my little tunning of gun from MASTERs like a American Citizen it's a Mostly them i want

Mags must be disassembled and sent in separate packages (one package for follower, one for bodies and one for base plates).

Everything must me be sent as replacement parts.

Trying to import assembled mags wil send you to federal state prison.

I don't think this is true. A magazine is not a restricted item in the U.S.

Thats right, in our Country magazines not restricted too. And they in a free sale, but him in right in one thing, magazines not easy ships from Russian and US border, that can be problem. Can that be Crime? If Government of Our Countries is not restrict free sale magazines, and part of magazines.

Mags must be disassembled and sent in separate packages (one package for follower, one for bodies and one for base plates).

Everything must me be sent as replacement parts.

Trying to import assembled mags wil send you to federal state prison.

I believe it has to do with the importation laws. The concolusion we came to here on the board a long time ago was that they can be imported in quantities that are valued at less than $100.00 US. So each package needs to be valued at $100.00 or less. Other wise it needs to be a licesed importer, or someting to that effect.

Now even being legal, that does not mean that Chairman oboma's US Customs won't hold them up, or make them disappear when they get here just to be evil. Packaging/importing them as replacement parts will prob raise less eyebrows.

I see it as a bit of a gamble, but it has been done.

Edited by cscharlie
Im liking that chrome bolt carrier.

Its special offer from factory, but it possible make only if weapon was ordered on factory instead of retail network

IZMASH too can chroming them bolt carriers look like, on photo "saiga 12k 040 - 01" that modification of saiga realy good too post-14620-1237679327_thumb.jpg

I always thought it would be nice to have one of the dust/reciever covers that is hinged to the rear site block...

Is there a possibility that there is a Saiga-12 top cover with an integral Picatinny rail on it in Russia?

Izhmash makes the latest version of the Saiga 12 (Izhmash calls it the Saiga 12S Exp-01-030 or KS-K) with a receiver cover that has a picatinny rail on it, but it is set up like one of those hinged Krinkov style covers (i.e. the front of the top cover is permanently attached through a hinge to the rear sight block). So even if you could get a hold of one of these top covers it wouldn't work out of the box on the Saiga 12s we get here in the U.S. You might be able to modify one to work by cutting off the hinge part on the front of the cover and welding on a replacement piece and reshaping it so the the cover would then fit onto a regular Saiga 12, but of course this probably wouldn't be any easier to do than trying to rivet or weld a rail on top of a regular Saiga 12 top cover.

Is there a possibility that there is a Saiga-12 top cover with an integral Picatinny rail on it in Russia?

Izhmash makes the latest version of the Saiga 12 (Izhmash calls it the Saiga 12S Exp-01-030 or KS-K) with a receiver cover that has a picatinny rail on it, but it is set up like one of those hinged Krinkov style covers (i.e. the front of the top cover is permanently attached through a hinge to the rear sight block). So even if you could get a hold of one of these top covers it wouldn't work out of the box on the Saiga 12s we get here in the U.S. You might be able to modify one to work by cutting off the hinge part on the front of the cover and welding on a replacement piece and reshaping it so the the cover would then fit onto a regular Saiga 12, but of course this probably wouldn't be any easier to do than trying to rivet or weld a rail on top of a regular Saiga 12 top cover.

Ain't that a bitch. Looks like I'm SOL as far as that goes.

you absolutely right. last product of saiga it ks-k (for citizens) and Saiga 12S Exp-01-030 (for special forces).

but izhmash making top cover with picatinny rails, for any saiga, and you everybody can install that on your saigas. that based on place rear sight with replacing sight.

watch photo

post-14620-1237817857_thumb.jpgpost-14620-1237817894_thumb.jpgpost-14620-1237817929_thumb.png

Izhmash makes the latest version of the Saiga 12 (Izhmash calls it the Saiga 12S Exp-01-030 or KS-K) with a receiver cover that has a picatinny rail on it

Saiga 12S Exp-01-030 -

post-17052-1237818561_thumb.jpg

post-17052-1237818597.jpg

post-17052-1237818609.jpg

post-17052-1237818622.jpg

post-17052-1237818635.jpg

Edited by Valdod
Izhmash makes the latest version of the Saiga 12 (Izhmash calls it the Saiga 12S Exp-01-030 or KS-K) with a receiver cover that has a picatinny rail on it

Saiga 12S Exp-01-030 -

Valdod its is ks-k. It's fotos make by Smollet by our Russian forum of saiga