installation receiver of magazin, look like saiga's for special fo

Greetings to everything, today I will tell, as i install receiver of magazin? look like on "saiga 12 - EXP-01", or Vepr-12.

1422293.jpg

1422295.jpg

Because i'm from Russia i don't have problem, with ordering original part from IZHMASH or MOLOT.

post-14620-1237622087_thumb.jpg

1. In stock i have Saiga 12S production of IZMASH ( 1 - magazine on 5 cartridge)

post-14620-1237622042_thumb.jpgpost-14620-1237622059_thumb.jpg

2. For installation of this thing, we needed to finish receiver block. For this purpose it is necessary to mark places where superfluous metal will leave.

post-14620-1237622755_thumb.jpgpost-14620-1237665795_thumb.jpg

3. When we finish marking, we can begin metall work, we are using for that milling machine, but if you working home use handed tools, drill and something alse.

4. In result we have finished receiver block

post-14620-1237622776_thumb.jpg

5. Next we smooth sharpen edges

6. In milled a groove we establish the special screw

post-14620-1237623854_thumb.jpg

7. After that begin installing receiver magazine. We need to replace a latch pin magzine with longer

post-14620-1237623633_thumb.jpg

8. Having finalised the magazine receiver, we tighten a nut

Edited by DrBormental
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys how i can understand you cant buy it part in the States, if someone from your need that magwell i can help you purcahse it.

I buy it and after that i can send it to States. :rolleyes:

No comercial only friendship

Edited by DrBormental

Welcome to the forum and good post. I have installed this same magwell on one of my Saigas. I only have one Izhmash 8 round mag made for use with this magwell. Is the Molot mag of the same dimensions as the Izhmash mag?

Are those Molot VEPR folding stocks available seperately?

I also like that newer version of the Izhmash orthpedic pistol grip.

Welcome to the forum and good post. I have installed this same magwell on one of my Saigas. I only have one Izhmash 8 round mag made for use with this magwell. Is the Molot mag of the same dimensions as the Izhmash mag?

Are those Molot VEPR folding stocks available seperately?

I also like that newer version of the Izhmash orthpedic pistol grip.

magazines have identical dimension, but tooth must be finished for perfect work, for exemple i show photo. and quality of MOLOT magazines mostly bigger them izhmash.

post-14620-1237646750_thumb.jpgpost-14620-1237646820_thumb.jpg

on photo with 3 magazin (1-standart saiga magazine with magwell, 2 - magazine from vepr 3 - vepr after finishing)

second foto - foto of my finishing magazines

About folding stock, yes his avaliable separately, but i not purchase it for my saiga yet.

Thank it is handmade pistol grip))) in one of my days i have many free time, i take file and i start work, this grip made from grip from VEPR (i have 2 grip from vepr)

Do you have arangements for payment with PayPal? I am very interested in purchasing some parts if you can ship to the USA.

I never befor dont try ships to states, but i think it cant be a big problem. Sometime we must learn and doing something new.

do not hasten i must firstly order it's parts to me, for that i need some time.

I recomend order an magazines to because older magazines, working bad with magwell, only after finishing

God I love vepr's!WISH i could get one here in the state's.I wouldnt own anything but vepr's if it was possible here.

How is the reliability of the vepr compared the the saiga's which generally dont like low pressure birdshot?

Beautifull shotguns you have there,and thanks for posting them.

God I love vepr's!WISH i could get one here in the state's.I wouldnt own anything but vepr's if it was possible here.

How is the reliability of the vepr compared the the saiga's which generally dont like low pressure birdshot?

Beautifull shotguns you have there,and thanks for posting them.

I try to know on MOLOT may be whey have official dealer in states. Mostly Russian IPSC shooter use now Vepr instead saiga, vepre regular modernization instead saiga

post-14620-1237679082_thumb.jpgpost-14620-1237679123_thumb.jpg

Edited by DrBormental