The Good News: many 7.62x39 and .233, .308 and 12 gauge Saiga's in stock at the MPS/SP Mn gun show this weekend. Price for 16" = $449.00, .308 = $579.00 and 12G = $600.00

And it's true both .233 and 7.62x39 have dimples!

The Bad News: NO AMMO! No 7.62x39 at all very little .223

The vendors who normally have all types had hardly any thing and if they did, it was $14 for military .223 for 20!

The Good News: many 7.62x39 and .233, .308 and 12 gauge Saiga's in stock at the MPS/SP Mn gun show this weekend. Price for 16" = $449.00, .308 = $579.00 and 12G = $600.00

And it's true both .233 and 7.62x39 have dimples!

The Bad News: NO AMMO! No 7.62x39 at all very little .223

The vendors who normally have all types had hardly any thing and if they did, it was $14 for military .223 for 20!

Time for another 7.62x39 to add to the pile.I paid $349 for the latest addition.

I shudder when I remember buying that piece of Junk Arsenal Krinkov when there were 3 perfectly good 7.62x39 Saigas sitting there on the wall behind the counter.I could have bought all three and bought conversion parts and still had money left over but I had to have the damned "Yuppie AK" didn't I?

Buy those Saigas boys(especially those 308s so I am not tempted to build another one) :D

wish i could get my walmart to give you guys some ammo in your area. there's a walmart near me with 7k+ of .223 selling for 39.95 for 100 rounds of federal. the only thing they don't have is X39, but that would be too much $$ anyways

wish i could get my walmart to give you guys some ammo in your area. there's a walmart near me with 7k+ of .223 selling for 39.95 for 100 rounds of federal. the only thing they don't have is X39, but that would be too much $$ anyways

Keep shopping at wallyworld, make sure the Communists in China get all you $$.

Hey, I thought members would be more interested in the new shipment of Saiga rifles now have dimples?

Hell, I don't care where I have to go to get BANG!

Do your self a favor and check out the list of the riches people in the world (Forbes mag I think) if you put all the people on the list from Wal Mart, they would bypass all the others by a huge amount.

First of all, nothing sold in America was made by Chinese Communists, it was made by hyper capitalist Chinese. And no ammo is brought in from China anyway.

I've been trying to make that point as well.

You're exactly right.