Considering I have been forcing my conservative

I figured I should contribute.

It's the least I can do for the opportunity to FORCE FEED conservatism to the trolls.

LOL

Hey this means you will have a leg to stand on in busting on surly for being a long standing member without contributing anything more than a attitude.

Yeah, Surly's shit is pretty weak.

He's got nothing.

It's the least I can do for the opportunity to FORCE FEED conservatism to the trolls.

LOL

Glad you ponyed up Bounce!!

BTW, the definition of Bilage is:

Bilage: a well into which seepage drains to be pumped away, Slang Stupid talk or writing; nonsense.

check dictionary.com

Funny you should use such an accurate and descriptive term in your title!! :haha:

Welcome to the Saiga forum, where the term 'Democrat' sheds its usual definition as a member of the political party and instead is reduced to a generic flaming weapon commonly used in political disagreements. See also: liberal, terrorist, fucktard, etc. It all means the same here.

Is there a reason you troll every flippin thread just to stir the shit with the biggest spoon you can find? You have no loyalty to anything. You are more interesting in fighting with the members of this forum you don't agree with than trying to learn. I remember a thread where you mentioned something about moving from CA and seeing you reside in "PRK" assuming that is your fucked up way of insulting your home by spelling it "Kalifornia," why don't you move to Canada where you can tell everyone your from "Amerika."

There's already enough people posting in threads simply to say "+1 I agree". I reply to threads when I have some new idea to contribute. Is there a reason why you can't disagree with somebody without getting totally bent out of shape? It's an internet message board dude, relax.

Not getting bent out of shape at all. That would require me actually giving a shit about what you have to say. I was simply pointing out that you follow Bounce around with the sole purpose of arguing with him. Seeing I was pointing that out, I wanted to add that you and all the other Bay Area blivets go to Canada like you all promised when Bush was re-elected.

If you really don't give a shit, why bother publicly assaulting me in an obvious fit of anger? They make ignore buttons for a reason.

And no, I don't follow Bounce around. Like the topic says, he's being shoved down my throat as long as I'm in the forum at all.

Nothing is being 'shoved' down anyone's throat. That was just Bounce pointing out what everyone on the left here is saying. If you don't want to hear what he says, there's an easy fix. Don't read it.

Welcome to the Saiga forum, where the term 'Democrat' sheds its usual definition as a member of the political party and instead is reduced to a generic flaming weapon commonly used in political disagreements. See also: liberal, terrorist, fucktard, etc. It all means the same here.

Is there a reason you troll every flippin thread just to stir the shit with the biggest spoon you can find? You have no loyalty to anything. You are more interesting in fighting with the members of this forum you don't agree with than trying to learn. I remember a thread where you mentioned something about moving from CA and seeing you reside in "PRK" assuming that is your fucked up way of insulting your home by spelling it "Kalifornia," why don't you move to Canada where you can tell everyone your from "Amerika."

There's already enough people posting in threads simply to say "+1 I agree". I reply to threads when I have some new idea to contribute. Is there a reason why you can't disagree with somebody without getting totally bent out of shape? It's an internet message board dude, relax.

Not getting bent out of shape at all. That would require me actually giving a shit about what you have to say. I was simply pointing out that you follow Bounce around with the sole purpose of arguing with him. Seeing I was pointing that out, I wanted to add that you and all the other Bay Area blivets go to Canada like you all promised when Bush was re-elected.

If you really don't give a shit, why bother publicly assaulting me in an obvious fit of anger? They make ignore buttons for a reason.

And no, I don't follow Bounce around. Like the topic says, he's being shoved down my throat as long as I'm in the forum at all.

Nothing is being 'shoved' down anyone's throat. That was just Bounce pointing out what everyone on the left here is saying. If you don't want to hear what he says, there's an easy fix. Don't read it.

You mean make a personal choice to not listen to or read something that offends me? I don't know...seems much easier to just have the Gov. take care of that for me by doing away with anything that anybody may find offensive. It's just to much work to sift through it myself.

Oh, you mean I misread the topic title? Huh. ;)

As much as I hate to continue this, I will, because I will correct inaccuracies like the sine function makes waves; it's a reflex, I can't help it. :haha: Bounce doesn't argue against liberals here on this board, because there are none. Bounce has this liberal boogyman caricature in his head that he uses as something to polarize himself against. I find nothing wrong with that; it's good to have a clear sense of identity. My problem is when he projects this caricature onto people who very clearly don't fit the bill like me and a few others here. In fact, while people like this do exist, they would never be caught dead in this forum since by definition these people would be against guns anyway.

As far as not reading it, I've never been a fan of the "if something irks me, pretend it doesn't exist" mentality. Otherwise I would have set him to ignore long ago.

Edited by JanusthePhoenix

As much as I hate to continue this, I will, because I will correct inaccuracies like the sine function makes waves; it's a reflex, I can't help it. :haha: Bounce doesn't argue against liberals here on this board, because there are none. Bounce has this liberal boogyman caricature in his head that he uses as something to polarize himself against. I find nothing wrong with that; it's good to have a clear sense of identity. My problem is when he projects this caricature onto people who very clearly don't fit the bill like me and a few others here. In fact, while people like this do exist, they would never be caught dead in this forum since by definition these people would be against guns anyway.

As far as not reading it, I've never been a fan of the "if something irks me, pretend it doesn't exist" mentality. Otherwise I would have set him to ignore long ago.

Very well said. That moron bounce has called me a liberal a dozen times when my views couldn't possibly be any farther away from the left. What makes me a communist in his eyes? I don't like Rush Limbaugh and think the 13 year old is just repeating what mommy and daddy told him to say for money/social acceptance.

I didn't know the definition of a conservative was the 2nd Amendment. Kinda thought it was a bigger thought process than that. Damn the broad brush again.

As for the ignore button, I don't block people I disagree with. No 'it doesn't exsist' going on here. Just 'I have better things to do with my time than read this drivel' kinda thing. Trolls will always get the 'ignore' button with me.

liberal a dozen times when my views couldn't possibly be any farther away from the left. What makes me a communist in his eyes? I don't like Rush Limbaugh and think the 13 year old is just repeating what mommy and daddy told him to say for money/social acceptance.

You get that label because you said that anyone that listens to Rush, ie, conservatives, are 'retarded hillbilly's'. You don't have to like the guy but to call anyone who enjoys listening to him that.......

I didn't know the definition of a conservative was the 2nd Amendment. Kinda thought it was a bigger thought process than that. Damn the broad brush again.

As for the ignore button, I don't block people I disagree with. No 'it doesn't exsist' going on here. Just 'I have better things to do with my time than read this drivel' kinda thing. Trolls will always get the 'ignore' button with me.

*sigh* Just for grins, I'll clarify AGAIN. The definition I referred to is the fictitious liberal boogyman caricature, not my 'broad brush' you keep referring to.

And the obvious reply to your second statement is of course: if your time is so valuable, why are you bothering to reply in these things? Why are you even here?

BTW, those are rhetorical questions you should be asking yourself. I really don't care.

*sigh* Just for grins, I'll clarify AGAIN. The definition I referred to is the fictitious liberal boogyman caricature, not my 'broad brush' you keep referring to.

In fact, while people like this do exist, they would never be caught dead in this forum since by definition these people would be against guns anyway.

You call that clarity? If you want clarity, be clear. Nowhere did you mention that you thought liberal 'boogymen' didn't exist. They are real. Nobama? Reid? Pelosi? Real as rain.

And the obvious reply to your second statement is of course: if your time is so valuable, why are you bothering to reply in these things? Why are you even here?

BTW, those are rhetorical questions you should be asking yourself. I really don't care.

<shaking head> I'm here because I've learned alot from reading on this forum. And I've spread information that helps all of us in our battle to keep and bear arms. Other than stirring the turd, why are you here? I mean other than trying to tell all of us here how much better you are than us?

Edited by Racegal20

LOL

Good job Bounce. :super: I also have antipathy for those whom aren't like me :angel:

You mean those Bible thumping, gun owning bigots that Obama was talking about in San Francisco?

No, the redneck ones in PA. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

LOL

Good job Bounce. :super: I also have antipathy for those whom aren't like me :angel:

You mean those Bible thumping, gun owning bigots that Obama was talking about in San Francisco?

We're on the same page.

It was when Obama was in San Fran (he was talking to his pin-head looney leftist homies) that he mentioned those Bible-thumping, gun-toting red necks in PA that have antipathy to those not like them.

LOL

We're on the same page.

It was when Obama was in San Fran (he was talking to his pin-head looney leftist homies) that he mentioned those Bible-thumping, gun-toting red necks in PA that have antipathy to those not like them.

Hey......that's my family were talking about :cryss::lolol:

LOL

We're on the same page.

Hey......that's my family were talking about :cryss::lolol:

Yeah, mine too!

liberal a dozen times when my views couldn't possibly be any farther away from the left. What makes me a communist in his eyes? I don't like Rush Limbaugh and think the 13 year old is just repeating what mommy and daddy told him to say for money/social acceptance.

You get that label because you said that anyone that listens to Rush, ie, conservatives, are 'retarded hillbilly's'. You don't have to like the guy but to call anyone who enjoys listening to him that.......

I'll be glad to stop calling his listeners that when I find a dedicated fan of his that isn't a retarded hillbilly who repeats his garbage 24/7 as if it's gospel.

I'll be glad to stop calling his listeners that when I find a dedicated fan of his that isn't a retarded hillbilly who repeats his garbage 24/7 as if it's gospel.

Look around you conceited asshole, repeating garbage 24/7, its not Rush's fault he's right most of the time, just like you cant help being fountain of idiocy. people hat live in the hills are retards? Ok, gotta give you that, people from San Francisco are retarded.

Since that's nearly impossible and you know as well as I do that you are not going to go out of your way to try and find such a fan, how about you just give a list of the names of the people you feel are retarded hillbillies that repeat his garbage 24/7 as if it's gospel. But don't just list the names, cite specific times that they have acted this way and explain why you took their behavior as such. Since we are in the realm of ridiculous statements.